Spray tan help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephlkelly

Reaction score
Hi what price difference do you charge for full or half a body spray tan? How much less would you charge for a half body I've never been asked for a half body spray tan before till today and unsure what to charge x Tia x also it seems she wants everything tanned but her boobs and belly and tops of her legs from what she's making out x

Hi I charge £20 all over, £15 top,£10 for legs 😃

I charge £20 full body, £13 for half body which can either be upper body including face or legs including face

I charge £20 for full £15 for half. Still got to get all my stuff out etc.

You're going to have to be tough with her, a half body tan is literally bottom half or top half. You can't just get bits and pieces done because then it doesn't work out to be half a body you'll end up doing pretty much everything because the client will say oh and maybe just here and at be just this bit.
Iv had clients ask for a half body because they "just want their legs chest face and arms done", and I said so basically you want everything done but your stomach and lower back? That is pretty much your whole body. No.

I literally do one light layer on the face, takes no time :)

Just be very clear on what it involves

Have a ring around the local salons near you and see what and how they charge....this will give you the best rule of thumb for what you can charge

HTH and good luck

Latest posts

Back