Spray tan help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi

We currently offer spray tans where I work in a salon, however I am considering doing this mobile.

How do mobile therapists get on with this....do you use an extractor fan, the one I currently use seems very heavy to be lugging around with me!
Would you request there was a wipable surface to put your tent up?

Any advice would be appreciated X

Hi

We currently offer spray tans where I work in a salon, however I am considering doing this mobile.

How do mobile therapists get on with this....do you use an extractor fan, the one I currently use seems very heavy to be lugging around with me!
Would you request there was a wipable surface to put your tent up?

Any advice would be appreciated X

I must admit I'm a bit nervous about spraying in other people's homes so I only do it in my beauty room at home but I bought a cheap tarpaulin from Proper Job and I put that under my tent each time I do a spray tan and afterwards I always fold it up back in on itself after so the outside doesn't have any tan on it which might transfer elsewhere. :)

Ive never had any problems with spray tanning mobile with just a tent. I make sure the tent is cleaned out with jet wash every day or 2 and most of the time if possible ill set up in the kitchen, ive sprayed on cream carpets too just be careful if u put the gun down x

I do mobile spray tanning, I use a tent and a small mobile extractor, I simply place some couch roll under my extractor and under my machine.

This makes me feel better, I suppose you just have to be extra careful. X

Latest posts

Back