Spray tan in a hurry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robyn

Reaction score
I just thought I would let you all know that I found a shourt cut for spray tanning.

Yesterday I needed a ST for an evening invitation to a wedding, but I was busy buying shoes (just the 3 pairs!!!) in the morning and did not get round to doing the ST until 2pm. As I knew I would not be able to leave it 6 hours before I showered, I just used a darker solution (I always use light) and showered after 4 hours and the coulor is great. It is not quite as dark as the colour I get with an 8%, but it is still a lovely golden flawless colour with no streaks.

Thanks for sharing that, I'll have to try that sometime, what % do you usually use and what did you use yesterday?

I normally use 8%, but used 10% yesterday. Next time I do this, I will try it with the 12% as I now know that it works and does not streak. I was slightly nervous yesterday as it may have gone horribly wrong and I could have been a hideous advert for my tanning business and my product!!!

Marie, I have just checked out your website. It is fantastic. Did you do it yourself?

Thanks Robyn, yeah I did, needs a few minor changes so the search engines can find me but I'm getting there.

marie111 said:
Thanks Robyn, yeah I did, needs a few minor changes so the search engines can find me but I'm getting there.

Crikey, you are a clever girl.

great advice hun....this sort of thing is what makes this site so fantastic!!!

xx

Robyn said:
I just thought I would let you all know that I found a shourt cut for spray tanning.

Yesterday I needed a ST for an evening invitation to a wedding, but I was busy buying shoes (just the 3 pairs!!!) in the morning and did not get round to doing the ST until 2pm. As I knew I would not be able to leave it 6 hours before I showered, I just used a darker solution (I always use light) and showered after 4 hours and the coulor is great. It is not quite as dark as the colour I get with an 8%, but it is still a lovely golden flawless colour with no streaks.
brill idea !!

I'm soo gona give the 12% a go now tomorrow! I've exfoliated/shaved & moisurized thismorning & my hubby is going to spray me with 10% in the morning but it's gona be a hot day & I wasn't looking forward to roasting for 6-8 hrs so 12% it's gona be!! Do you think 4 hours will be ok then shower? Well I'll give it a whirl anyway!
Thanks for the tip :biggrin:

Lorrie said:
I'm soo gona give the 12% a go now tomorrow! I've exfoliated/shaved & moisurized thismorning & my hubby is going to spray me with 10% in the morning but it's gona be a hot day & I wasn't looking forward to roasting for 6-8 hrs so 12% it's gona be!! Do you think 4 hours will be ok then shower? Well I'll give it a whirl anyway!
Thanks for the tip :biggrin:

I used Celebrity Secrets 10% but am am pertty sure you should be fine as long you are using a good quality solution, which I am sure you are. I left mine for 4 hours and just got more subtle results, but obviously the longer you can leave it on the better. I did mine on Saturday lunch time and still have a light colour, so the life of the tan has not been affected. Let me know how you get on with the 12%.

PS Just FYI Celebrity Secrets recommend that you do not shower for at least 6 hours.

Latest posts

Back