Spray tan in a shower?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
Is it possible to do a spray tanin a shower? I know it sounds terrible but it a big shower cubicle,near twice the size of your average shower cubicle. I just ask because the door only slides half open,will this be restricting? Probably the best way woud be to give it a try! Just wondered if any one else did this when working from home?

It may stain the grouting and go yellow x

I have to giggle as this brought back some memories for me. I dabbled with spray tanning several years ago, and as I was stuck for an area at home, ( we had just decorated and virtually everything was either cream or white, and we had very low ceilings so I couldn't fit a spray tent anywhere), I actually had ladies climb into the bath and stand there in all sorts of bizarre positions!

I did pre warn them, and they were quite happy, however, I know, not ideal, nor professional.

So yes, I don't see why not, if you rinse the tiles straight away you shouldn't get much staining, nothing that a quick squirt of grout cleaner won't solve anyway!!

Personally if I called someone up for a tan and they said it was in the shower, it would put me off. Can you not get a pop up tent?It would save you a lot of time and effort and be more professional xx:D

If you have a search on here you will find other threads on this exact subject. It is possible and can be more comfortable as well as easily cleaned but it depends on the client. I wouldn't offer it in the shower if you are working from home but if you are mobile and dont have enough room for the pop up tent ( yes there are really tiny places out there) then tanning in the shower can be a good alternative.

Thanks for replies ladies.
Yes I'll have a pop up tent but I just had a brain wave ( good or bad!) when I thinking about where I would put tent! I was thinking I could keep that room as a changing area and use the shower room fr tanning, because 1- the shower is bigger than tent,2- it's all done in black wet well( super easy to clean), 3-there is an extractor fan and 4- all the other wall are painted with bathroom paint so they would wipe clean easily!
I totally get what your saying bout it not looking to professionally! I just thought I was so much more practical!
Any one else got an opinion,I'd like to hear them?

Hi jeweller it's all wet wall so no grout! My hubby would have kittens if it was tiled and grouted!

Latest posts

Back