Spray Tan Light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanB

Reaction score
Hi I have recently started out as mobile beauty therappist and nail technician. I have a pop up booth for spray tans but I find client is constantly in shadow. I am looking for a type of spotlight to carry with me but cannot find one suitable. Has anybody else come across this problem, any suggestions wellcome

I know the spray tan cubucle co. have light that attaches onto the top. I was thinking of looking in ikea to see if they have any clip on lights (they used to bu not sure now).

Hi

I have the clip on light from STC and its excellent worth every penny and i use it on my nail desk for when i'm doing nails.

I had one from ikea for about £5.00 and did think it was a good little light, but decided to treat myself to the STC one when i done my spray tanning course and like i said what an excellent lamp.

Hi, saw a clip on light today at Professional Beauty show, Excel by the Spray Tan Cubicle company. Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone for info. I definitely need light so am going to look at one from STC now. This is a great site everybody really helpful

Latest posts

Back