Spray tan machine in Ireland/UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemie

Reaction score
Hi just wondering whats the best spray tan machine to get here in Ireland or online? I am currently gonna do my spray tan curse with Waverley college in Old naas road in Dublin.

please help!

Hi I trained with lenaghs college in swords and trained with fake bake so got the fake bake piglet, tent solution and training all as a package. That was a few years ago but it's still going strong, my clients love it fake bake. I find it's one that isn't offered everywhere here so it's kinda sought out. A lot of my clients found me through just googling fake bake in dublin if you know what I mean. You can buy it in flair. But I have to say I tried loads of different solutions before I settled on it because what works with some people doesn't work with everyone, I rang around and got a lot of samples but found fake bake the best for me which was lucky as I had gotten two bottles with my training, just try a load of samples first is my best advice hth

Thank you for your advice i appreciate that helps alot, my irish geek friend :) not many of us on here :)

Latest posts

Back