Spray tan machine letting out tan ts20

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilenailsbfd

Reaction score
I know this may sound odd but here goes,
my last appointment today was a spray tan client. After she'd left I got on with normal cleaning routine, I moved the tanning machine to find a greeny brown sploge of tan on the skirting board. By the look of it it looks like its come out of the back of the machine 😳 I know this isn't possible any thoughts on what could of happened? The gun was no where near this particular spot and it def wasn't there last night when I moved the machine to mop the floor or after the 2 clients I had this morning as I moved each time to clean round

Any help would be great lol

The filter might need cleaning at the back of the machine. Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

I know this may sound odd but here goes,
my last appointment today was a spray tan client. After she'd left I got on with normal cleaning routine, I moved the tanning machine to find a greeny brown sploge of tan on the skirting board. By the look of it it looks like its come out of the back of the machine �� I know this isn't possible any thoughts on what could of happened? The gun was no where near this particular spot and it def wasn't there last night when I moved the machine to mop the floor or after the 2 clients I had this morning as I moved each time to clean round

Any help would be great lol

Hi there,

I had this problem with my machine.

The trick is to use the machine further away from the area you are spraying. The hose on the machine is long so it will stretch to the area where you are spraying. If you tan too close the tan goes through the machine and seems to come out of the hose connector on the motor, leaving a residue!

Also always check the filter is clean as the other post states :)

hope this helps,

Betsy

Hi Betsy. Do you mean keep the machine as far away from the tent as possible? This happens to me sometimes but not always.

Ha ah thanks for that, yes my machine is right next to the tent so you could be right 😄 will try move it further away. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back