Spray tan machine recommendation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmua16

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m new to this so not sure if I’m doing it right!

I have a makeup artistry business but I have just qualified as a spray tanner too to add another string to my bow.
I have ordered my spray tanning machine but one of the guns doesn’t work. I have been online and seen that my particular machine and guns (Salon essential Rapid) has not got particularly good reviews as the guns always need replacing and start spitting solution over peoples carpets!

I am looking for recommendations as to which machines you all have or would recommend as I need to get up and running!

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I got my tanning machine from suntana. They have a variety of different makes. I chose one from the maximist range. I’m a mobile spray tanner so I chose the maximist spraymate tnt. They also have machines for salon use aswell. Ive had no problems with mine and it’s nice and light to carry around. X

Last edited:
I don’t do lots of tans however I bought a used TS20 which was great then I needed to replace and I bought one from NSI which was ok but I replaced it with another TS20 which I love.

Just an afterthought...are you enduring their hands are facing the correct way when spraying? Most of my clients put their palms facing me and I adjust them x

I've got quite a few tanning machines (some still work!!) but i love my Maximist evolution. I love the gun and i only brought it because of back to back bookings and found my other machine heating up a bit. The twist function is really easy- I have to admit I did accidentally break the lock in function on one of them before... being heavy handed lol. I don't feel like I waste any product with the new cups and its so easy to clean. xoxo

I don’t do lots of tans however I bought a used TS20 which was great then I needed to replace and I bought one from NSI which was ok but I replaced it with another TS20 which I love.
I have the ts20 too. I love it but I'm not sure I've got the correct setting.. mine is on 6-5.. what setting have you got yours on? X

I have the ts20 too. I love it but I'm not sure I've got the correct setting.. mine is on 6-5.. what setting have you got yours on? X

I’ve no idea! I change my settings depending on which solution I’m using.

Latest posts

Back