Spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
Has anyone had this problem:

You do a full body spray tan and solution shoots out of the back of your machine where the wire is?

Is this a TS20?? It may be that you have some solution overspray that has got into the compressor and due to the way these machines work, sucking and blowing, it can spit this out via the wire. If may have just been a one off where the compressor was too close to the spray gun and the machine has sucked in some solution overspray. Try cleaning the filter and then switch on the machine and let it run for a bit to clear out any overspray still inside the machine.
Hope this helps.

Yep happens to me everytime I do a spray tan. So annoying as it goes all over walls and carpets. I keep my gun far away to

Yes, I usually get a small amount of solution coming out the back of my TS20. It's not too bad but I stick a box or something covered with a sheet of couch roll about a foot away from the back of the machine, and sit the machine on couch roll too so it doesn't stain anything. I keep the machine as far away as possible when I'm spraying and I wash the filter each time and also wipe the wire where it comes out of the machine, but I still get it a bit. I wondered if it's because my machine is getting on a bit now !

Yes, I usually get a small amount of solution coming out the back of my TS20. It's not too bad but I stick a box or something covered with a sheet of couch roll about a foot away from the back of the machine, and sit the machine on couch roll too so it doesn't stain anything. I keep the machine as far away as possible when I'm spraying and I wash the filter each time and also wipe the wire where it comes out of the machine, but I still get it a bit. I wondered if it's because my machine is getting on a bit now !

Mine is brand new and done it since day one ☹

I keep the machine at the back of the tent behind the tent and it still happens, do the machines sick in air as well as blow it? I put my machine on a plastic bag and the solution does be dripping down the bag when I'm finished. I think it could be because I wrap the wire around the machine and the wire is bent. I'm gonna have someone look at it to see if I need a new rubber seal or something. It's so embarrassing when it happens in a clients house lol pink floors and walls.

Yes my TS20 does it too, always has. I quite often have a pink tinge to the bottom of my washing machine as I put my machine on my tent bag in front of it when I'm tanning lol

Yes my TS20 does it too, always has. I quite often have a pink tinge to the bottom of my washing machine as I put my machine on my tent bag in front of it when I'm tanning lol

Should i buy a new machine I don't know what to do.

@SiennaX I would like to hear from you as I bought the machine from you.

Should i buy a new machine I don't know what to do.

I haven't brought a new machine as it still does its job, but its something I will look into in the near future xx

Latest posts

Back