Spray Tan Machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alibali

Reaction score
HI THERE, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY ADVICE ON WHICH HVLP MACHINE TO BUY?

THANKS EVERYONE!:cry:

Are you looking for a mobile machine or a salon machine? The mini mist is ideal for mobile users HVLP and is an entry-level system which bridges the gap between an airbrush and compressor system. Gives excellent results and a good even coverage. If you are looking for a salon machine then the Whisper Mist is the way to go.

I am a trainer for Tantrick.. please pm if you would like any more advise. :hug:

AW, THANKS FOR REPLYING, I THOUGHT I WAS INVISIBLE! I'M LOOKING TO USE THE FBI AND SEEM TO REMEMBER SOMETHING FROM A WHILE AGO ABOUT A COMPRESSOR OR SOMETHING FROM ARGOS WHICH WAS JUST AS GOOD AS EVERYONE ELSE BUT COST SO MUCH LESS. I DO MOBILE AND ALREADY USE THE FAKEBAKE CREAM. JUST LOOLING TO MOVE ON. I BOUGHT THE BABYLISS ONE FROM COSTCO, MY GOODNESS, NOT A GREAT RESULT! ANY HELP OR HINTS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

LOL

ANY HELP OR HINTS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

LOL

Do not buy a machine from ARGOS if you want professional quality results!

:hug:

Seriously tho.. there is a lot of info in the Search facility about the various HVLP machines.. I am obvioulsy going to recommend Tantrick as thats the best in my opinion.. but if you want to do a search for more info then type in HVLP into the search engine and there will be lots of interesting reading for you to browse there. Let me know if you want further details of the tantrick kit.. or you can find this info by looking at their website following this link ---- click here

I've been using Su-fo for a couple of years and always been pleased with the results. I have the Tropical Blitz gun which is very quick and so easy to use - Good Luck

Latest posts

Back