spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail Perfection I'm sorry to hear you are still having problems with the Nuress machine that you got.

How about investing in the mini mist machine that I had on the training course. At least you definately know it's used for tanning and lots of peeps on here have it. I can recommend it and it has minimal overspray. I use it in my home salon in a corner and the client stands on a towel. Yes, the walls have a fine spray of colour on my magnolia wall, but nothing that I'm worried about!

You can get the mini mist from Wow products. Here is the link:

Hoodia,Tantrick,Detox patches,Breast enhancement,easyslim,Detoxify

They have a kit for £495 which includes the machine but I'm positive you can buy the machine just on its own. Just email them for a price.

hth

Great! i think it looks pretty easy to use...what tanning solution do u use?

I use Couture which is a fab colour go on lovely and comes off lovely, last a really long time and they also have some nice creams & tan extenders.

I used that machine u have posted there & Duomist machine to do my training the lady taught me with two to see which one i would prefer, the one u post is qwite pricey but the duomist is a good price and a very good machine xx

Depending on what kit you get form Tantrick you get a pop-up tent as well!

I used the Minimist Pro... its the best i have ever used.

The machine im getting

Hi girls, sorry, just jumping in here. I have tried to look online for Tantrick training (so I can compare all training before choosing) can anyone help point me in the right direction for South East Kent. London areas nearest place. I know Sienna x is Crawley and all sounds good but alot of geeks talk about Tantrick so wanted to be sure. Many thanks.

It would probably be best to start a new thread re tantrick training and more people would see exactly what info you need, and reply quicker.

Hope this helps x

Hi girls, sorry, just jumping in here. I have tried to look online for Tantrick training (so I can compare all training before choosing) can anyone help point me in the right direction for South East Kent. London areas nearest place. I know Sienna x is Crawley and all sounds good but alot of geeks talk about Tantrick so wanted to be sure. Many thanks.

the website for Tantrick is now Hoodia,Tantrick,Detox patches,Breast enhancement,easyslim,Detoxify

This page tells you who the current trainers are.

Where is your nearest Training Centre?

http://www.salongeek.com/members/collin.html is the guy that runs Wow so if unsure pm him.

HTH

I am the TANTRICK trainer for Durham, Tyne & Wear and Teeside.

I dont think any of you's fall in my area's but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

xx

Hey poshfloss :hug:

Its from couture website I trained with it and its brill!!..It costs 170.00 thats including Vat & postage very good offer i think :green: xxxx

Oh many thanks girls.!!

i like this machine, it's what i use for my tanning parties, its an industry workhorse really and anyone who has been doing tanning for over 3 years would have used these machines at some point. They have a 700 watt motor and will run and run without overheating letting you do as many tans as you want without the faffing about waiting for your t100 machine to cool down, the really popular t100 machine has a 350 watt motor so it can only really handle around 6 a day.

If you buy from e bay, check what guarantee and customer support you get in case the machine breaks down or the gun leaks.

Remember the ones from argos are really for paint spraying and the needle isn't really for giving someone a nice even spray tan!

hope that helps

Sieena x sell them with the correct size needle and full customer support should anything need replacing

you wouldnt beleive how many people who come on to us having bought a cheap system from elsewhere..particulaly E Bay...who then cant get any service post sale and end up having to buy a new machine..
If you are considering entering a career as a spraytan operator it is always wise to purchase a system from the brand that you will be using...this way you will receive maximum customer support if anything should go wrong with your machine.
Hoping this helps

I have this blue machine and I love it. I have had no probs with it at all. I have done tanning parties with it which it handles with ease.
I dont find overspray a problem as I get between 16 to 20 tans from a ltr of solution.
The only thing that I wish was different is the size. the t100is quite a bit smaller.
I got mine from stcc/sienna x 2 years ago in a start up package thinking I would upgrade to the minimist but have not needed to.

Hi..try Denise Holland 01293 400129...let me know if you need any further help
best regards
Collin

180e_1.JPG

Hi , jut wanted to add to this post too...
Has anyone used anyhing similar to this and if so what are they like..
Im temped to try it but would like some feedback first...

this is my unit i sell on my site realy good unit this is the pic from my e bay listing.:confused:

you have to be very very aware that the size of the needle in the earelex is 1mm hence the over spray !! but that s not the only problem as the needle is made of copper so if you spray the skin if a bit was to enter the skin that is were the problem lies !! there is a lot on e bay and not that cheap.
just watch what you buy ! and after sales. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
but that s not the only problem as the needle is made of copper so if you spray the skin if a bit was to enter the skin that is were the problem lies !! there is a lot on e bay and not that cheap.
just watch what you buy ! and after sales. :rolleyes:

What is the needle made of in this machine? and how would the copper from the other needle enter the skin? Does the tanning solution break down the metal? I haven't heard of this happening, but would be interested to know how it breaks it down.

sugar x

Last edited by a moderator:
hi sorry dont want to freek any body out !! it sounds all bad but i dont want it it to look that way.... its just you need a unit with a .5mm nozzel and you want t made of SURGICAL s/steel as it is 99% chance that a bit will come off the copper nozzel but if it were to come off and into the skin of a client then you have a big problem !! if it is not intended fo spray tan they have you by the dogs !! also the fluid wll be used at twice the rate so drying time will be double as well, so all in all if you have a bargain of a unit at a good price think twice as it might not be what it seems xx :green:

I have this blue machine and I love it. I have had no probs with it at all. I have done tanning parties with it which it handles with ease.
I dont find overspray a problem as I get between 16 to 20 tans from a ltr of solution.
The only thing that I wish was different is the size. the t100is quite a bit smaller.
I got mine from stcc/sienna x 2 years ago in a start up package thinking I would upgrade to the minimist but have not needed to.

louise gave me a spray tan with her machine and it was fab...she did a fantastic job!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back