spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The machine im getting

Im interested in getting one of these too. im using a compressor at the mo but its very old and probably needs an expensive service. This is £145 at Couture at the moment ! Bargain me thinks :lol: I love the couture tan too its the best ive tried !

but that s not the only problem as the needle is made of copper so if you spray the skin if a bit was to enter the skin that is were the problem lies !! there is a lot on e bay and not that cheap.
just watch what you buy ! and after sales. :rolleyes:[/quote]

What is the needle made of in this machine? and how would the copper from the other needle enter the skin? Does the tanning solution break down the metal? I haven't heard of this happening, but would be interested to know how it breaks it down.

sugar x[/quote]

There is no danger of the copper from these needles entering deep enough into the skin to cause you any harm over the short term....the main problem is that it can alter the outcome of the colour of the tan into one you realy wouldnt want to wear.

It is simply the reaction of the liquid to the copper in the needle.

The size of the needle is also always a problem as far to much liquid is expelled from the gun.... we are constantly assisting individuals who have purchased a cheap machine who have found out that the supplier is not intrested once they have made a sale and couldn't care less if you are spraying people or fences.
Just watch what you buy...you really do get what you pay for :hug:

this is my unit i sell on my site realy good unit this is the pic from my e bay listing.:confused:

I have the one Shadez sells I brought it else where for slightly more so wish I had seen hers first! It is excellent and lightweight so good for mobile treatments. Once you have it on the right setting it sprays like a dream. I am currently using it with Vani-t tanning solution. :hug:

hi rebekah I did my training with the turbine machine you pictured. I did not like it one bit. I thought the hose got hot very quickly. it was very noisey, it used way to much solution and the air coming out the machine was awful it felt like your face was going to be blown of and it took your breath totally away when spraying the face. I personally would not buy it. but I personally would never buy a turbine. I prefer the compressor.

Latest posts

Back