spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
5e_1_b.JPG

Hopefully this photo has attached ok?

Could anyone give me their opinion or experience with the above type of machine.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,
I have a spray tanning machine that looks pretty much exactly the same as that.
do you mind me asking how much the asking price is for that??
I found that when i was looking to buy one, all the spray tanning companies were asking for around £200 for the same machine, which then I bought in argos for £65 (it was on offer)!!
Its an earlex spray station 3000 (now £74.99)
Buy Earlex Spray Station 3000. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .
its just the same, definitely worth a look!! :)
Gives really good even tan, very easy to use, and can be adjusted if you even want to spray your fence!!!!!!

Thanks for getting back.

I have seen it for £145 plus £10 postage. Sienna X also sell one.

I would have thought that the needle size would have to be changed to perform spray tanning. Are you actually getting good results with the unit without changing anything from when you get it from Argos?

Also can you do a lot of tans in one go with this?

Although the machine is the same in Argos etc the needle size is not. Contact Earlex to order a smaller needle otherwise you will waste a lot of solution.

Thanks Apollo

Do you actually use this machine?

i use this, all the time, its fine, no extra needles are required. not changed since i got it from argos. can do as many tans as you like in one go.

also id like to say, that i worked at a salon which used the second most popular tanning system in the country....they had the machine from argos with their name stuck over where it says earlex.
they charged £250 for the machine if you bought it from them.......dont know what else to say!!

Thanks Samantha

I really appreciate your honesty, it's very refreshing! I will definately be looking into this more,

Cheers

Sharon x:)

I have had a reply from earlex regarding the smaller needle.
They are advising me that this machine is not to be used for spray tanning and are suggesting the "spray tan machine in Argos at £69.99". I have this one at the moment (nuress) and am not happy with it.

They say they will not provide a smaller needle. I presume they want to cover themselves in case someone sues them for a spray tan disaster!

its completely up to you, but i have used this machine hundreds of times, never any complaints.......i just didnt agree with getting ripped off by the tanning companies, when i knew that this weas the exact machine some of them were selling as their own!!

Thanks Apollo

Do you actually use this machine?
No T-100 everytime for me. A good all over tan should not use up more than 50ml of solution, would be interested to know what people are getting from the Argos version.

This machine or one very similar to it was used in my previous salon - the amount of overspray was rediculous! So I wouldnt go for it based on that.

I use one similar to this which I bought from sienna x as it was near enougth the same one I trained with.
I find it easy to use and doesn't get hot and cut out if spraying more than 3 people in sucession (like the one I used to use in the salon where I worked!!!)

Personally i wouldnt buy my professional equipment from argos. I also believe you pay for what you get.

Hi just bumping this up.

Does anyone use this machine and is the overspray really bad?

started with this machine, for me it was bulky noisy loads of overspray, and I didn't like it. Switched to a minimist, fab but it's just blown up. Personally I don't like the machine you are looking at. It wasn't for me.

180e_1.JPG

Hi , jut wanted to add to this post too...
Has anyone used anyhing similar to this and if so what are they like..
Im temped to try it but would like some feedback first...

That machine is pretty good id say i have a simular one but its called duo mist, its pretty noisy but works wonders and is very practical xx

Great! i think it looks pretty easy to use...what tanning solution do u use?

That machine is pretty good id say i have a simular one but its called duo mist, its pretty noisy but works wonders and is very practical xx

Latest posts

Back