Spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem Collin, I'm all for being direct!

I couldn't agree more. Only good thing about having bought the 2 machines is that fact that I do have a back up for emergencies.

You live and learn!:irked:

So Sharon...now that you have just purchased the new T200....is it better than your old machine..I.E are you a happy bunny now :hug:

I 've just started spray tanning , but to be honest if this is something you really want to do , it's best to go for the best . I did my training with Tantrick and found it brilliant . Collin advised me on the best kit to get and I've never looked back . I use their products and have had great feed back from the clients I've spray tanned .
I wish you all the very best and hope this can be of some help to you .

Hi
Spraytan is not my field but a gr8 friend of mine who is an ecxellent, experienced therapist uses Sunsmart. I have seen the results and the product is high quality, working with the client's skintone to provide a very natural looking tan. My friend used Sunsmart in salon and bought the full kit for mobile. She got a professional machine, loads of solution and a tanning tent for aroung 600 GBP.Full training is also given. My friend does loads of tans mobile and it has really taken off. Unfortunately she had a difficult client a few weeks ago making a false complaint about tanning solution being spilt on her carpet. Sunsmart stepped in immediately and dealt with the client direct which I was really impressed with.

Hope this info is useful!!

AlisonxXx

"So Sharon...now that you have just purchased the new T200....is it better than your old machine..I.E are you a happy bunny now :hug:"

Yes! Thank you!

Dear all

i've been tanning for a few years now and new training always helps us learn new techniques which is good.

but to be honest i am so suprised that you haven't had any joy with sienna, i have to say i have always had excellent customer service from them and nothing is too much trouble. ring back and ask to speak to Lyn she is the lady who deals with any problems it may be that you have their out of office pick up service and they are not so familiar with the machines and problems.

I am sure if you discuss this problem with her she will rectify it immediately.

if you need any further help you can email me and i will try to help you

Latest posts

Back