Spray tan machines, best one to purchase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steph329042

Reaction score
Hiya salon geeks,
I'm after some advice. I've recently purchased my spray tanning machine from Lauren's Way but it leaks loads! I could never take it to someone's house to do a tan that's for sure. Tan comes out of the part where the pipes fitted and the section where the power lead comes out. I'm in convo with LW to get this sorted at the mo so fingers crossed they will send me a new one or refund me but as it stands I'm losing money whilst they make up there minds! Anyone else had this problem?
So my question is.........what machine would u recommend? I've been told the T200 range are quite good.
Thanks geeks ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395476466.729661.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395476492.111131.jpg

Hi, I use the classic glam spray Tanning machine and I love it, easy to clean and easy to use...would never be without it now.
Hope that helps xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How many tans can you do in a row with the glam spray?

And this one is the new click and tan. both machines come in at the same price I personally prefer the Click n tan as it is slightly more economical and the spare spray head system is a real advantage Click and tan spray tan system review - YouTube

Thankyou. I trained with amazing tan and really not impressed and I literally have no clue about guns.

The most I have done in a row is 10...This was at a spray tan party and it perform excellent x

Mine is the maximist 5008 hvlp. X

Had it for 3 years! I service it myself to clean any solution that may be lingering inside causing any small leaks by opening it up and giving it a good clean. Make sure your filters are regularly changed xx

Had it for 3 years! I service it myself to clean any solution that may be lingering inside causing any small leaks by opening it up and giving it a good clean. Make sure your filters are regularly changed xx
fantastic machine that sadly is no longer available. the click n tan is the replacement model for this range

No way! I was about to buy another as a spare too :(

No way! I was about to buy another as a spare too :(
we have a couple of 5008s in stock i found a pallet of 42 of them at the back of the warehouse last autumn. a year after they were discontinued i think i have 3 left ?

Hiya salon geeks,
I'm after some advice. I've recently purchased my spray tanning machine from Lauren's Way but it leaks loads! I could never take it to someone's house to do a tan that's for sure. Tan comes out of the part where the pipes fitted and the section where the power lead comes out. I'm in convo with LW to get this sorted at the mo so fingers crossed they will send me a new one or refund me but as it stands I'm losing money whilst they make up there minds! Anyone else had this problem?
So my question is.........what machine would u recommend? I've been told the T200 range are quite good.
Thanks geeks View attachment 59682View attachment 59683

Mine does exactly what yours does I just put it down to excess or something I always put mine down on a towel so tan doesn't go all over the clients floor! Is there actually something wrong with it I have had mine a year now but am wanting to get a new one

Mine does exactly what yours does I just put it down to excess or something I always put mine down on a towel so tan doesn't go all over the clients floor! Is there actually something wrong with it I have had mine a year now but am wanting to get a new one
I hear this daily .. i am an electrical / mechanical engineer with a degree in mechanical engineering and pneumatics My brother is a bio chemist with a UAL degree in cosmetic science and my partner is a long serving spray tanner with a background in sales ,training and customer service. . . and these celebs who release re branded tans... have ???

Steve, how much are you selling those machines for? With delivery to Ireland.

And to wales? X

I've used the Glam and the Click and Tan and if I was buying I'd go for the Click and Tan.

Latest posts

Back