spray tan machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharez

Reaction score
hello im new here, i have been reading alot of the threats on spray tanning, i would love to get the spray tan machine from tantrick but just too expensive as a starting point as i dont know how popular it will be. i have been looking at the mini-mist & the one that vani-t use, i was just wondering if anyone has used the one vani-t sell as i cant find any reviews on it & there are plenty of reviews for the mini-mist.
i want something in the lower price range to start & if its popular i intend to upgrade to the better modle from tantrick. hope someone can advise, thanks

Hi there

I am also new to tanning - started in April this year. I went mad and bought the new minimistpro from Tantrick. What a great buy! It is a fantastic machine and I certainly don't regret it.

I am also mobile and though it is quite heavy - hopefully it will keep me fit!

As for business, I was working non-stop throughout june/july, slowed down in September, but it's taken off again now. I have had quite a fewparty bookings so the machine was definitely worth investing in. Only a matter of time before its paid for itself!

thanks for your reply jules,
i would love to get this model but just find it too expensive before x-mas, also have never done spray tan before & hope i get on with it ok, if all goes well i will upgrade to this model eventually, but for now just want to get something that will get me through the christmas period. i also need training which tantrick do in aberdeen & sienna x do it in south of scotland so think the tantrick training will be easier to get to & by what i have read on the threads is very good.
sharez

hi,why dont you look on ebay? there are loads of models and makes at bargain prices, plus the tan liquid xxx

As a professional you should have no need to buy from Ebay, it devalues our industry and you have no idea exactly what you are getting.

My advice would be to try and spend the most you can on a machine that you like I adore my minimist (in fact I have 2 now terrified in case 1 breaks down). Investing in the best equipment will guarantee you repeat business.

I use and love Tantrick, their solution and customer service is 2nd to none.

Try lots of solutions to find one that you love I have tried many solutions that others love and I didn't rate them so you may find a personal favourite.

hth's

i would ldeally like to go with tantrick but money is tight at the moment & they only sell the minimist pro now or i would go for it. i clicked on a link from a previous threat & it it was a company (think it was an ebay shop) that are selling a spray tan machine that looks like the vani-t one but its black & its only 99 pound its really tempting, i emailed them & they seem legit, but im still unsure whether to get it or not, i would be happy if it did me through the christmas period then i could upgrade to the minimist pro. i do intend to try various different solutions. i need to do training so i think i will start with tantrick or celebrity secrets & vani-t as i have read good things about all of them. too many choices & i always take ages to make up my mind.
thanks for all your advice

take a look at the website below -

Shadez Spray Tan

its a good little machine which would be great to get you started.
i do not know about their solution as i haven't tried it. i would recommend contacting various companies and requesting a sample of their solution, that way you form your own view on which solution you prefer.

forgot to add, you could also try and get to one of the national beauty shows....most of the big companies exhibit at them so you could check out the ones you want to see, try their machines and solution etc

hope this helps xx

thanks jennykins thats the website i was looking at do you have a machine from them, if you do have you found it reliable & is there much overspray, sorry about all the questions. x

i haven't purchased a machine from them but have worked with the same machine that they sell, it is reliable with very little overspray.
check out the returns policy with company....you should always know their procedure just in case you do have a problem.
you can always upgrade if you find you are really busy or want a different machine, but if your not sure how popular tanning will be or how busy your going to be this will be a good choice of machine to get you going.

xx

i think i will call them tomorrow & find out more about their returns policy & if they come with a guarantee etc. it is a bit of a gamble as you dont know how popular it will be or even if i will be good at it as ive never done it before, which is why i need the training. which solution have you found the best so far.
x

hi, I got my Iwata powerjet pro, it is fantastic and well worth the money. it is a professional system to use in a salon. just remember if you are going to do alot of tanning you need to get a good system that can handle alot of work. I had the Iwata studio jet when I first passed it was not as good as the big brother so to speak, the running power was not as good but it was great for me when I first started airbrush tanning ( it paid for the new machine). I now use the gun and airbrush. be careful what you buy. I use sienna x products they are really good. If you go on the Spray Tanning forum they have great advise on equipment, and they also have a great forum to speak to other professionals like this site. good luck with the tanning.

hello im new here, i have been reading alot of the threats on spray tanning, i would love to get the spray tan machine from tantrick but just too expensive as a starting point as i dont know how popular it will be. i have been looking at the mini-mist & the one that vani-t use, i was just wondering if anyone has used the one vani-t sell as i cant find any reviews on it & there are plenty of reviews for the mini-mist.
i want something in the lower price range to start & if its popular i intend to upgrade to the better modle from tantrick. hope someone can advise, thanks
Hi ...just following up on your posting and dont know if its to late but we have reintroduced much lower entry pricepoint machines...maybe you should give Irene a call on 01224 644300 as she is our trainer for Scotland..oh and is also in Aberdeen
hoping this helps
best regards
Collin

take a look at the website below -

Shadez Spray Tan

its a good little machine which would be great to get you started.
i do not know about their solution as i haven't tried it. i would recommend contacting various companies and requesting a sample of their solution, that way you form your own view on which solution you prefer.

full uk warenty of 12 months and online or phone support will be given with all my units .. x:lol:
Shadez Spray Tan

Latest posts

Back