Spray Tan marks on my CND Hand Plate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeToYouNails

Reaction score
As the title says, but how do I remove the marks as I like everything to look like new before and after service.

I had a client who had just had a tan 2 hours before I arrived and I am now left with orange/brown bits on the plastic area of my Hand Plate.

I have tried D-Sperse but nothing stronger ie. D-Solve or Scrub Fresh as I do not want to 'melt' the plastic.

Any suggestions?
Thank you!

Try pure lemon Juice as this is a natural bleach worth trying HTH x

I got tan on my pale work top when cleaning my gun did not wash of untill i used with Beach, so lemon should be more gentle on the plastic lamp x

As the title says, but how do I remove the marks as I like everything to look like new before and after service.

I had a client who had just had a tan 2 hours before I arrived and I am now left with orange/brown bits on the plastic area of my Hand Plate.

I have tried D-Sperse but nothing stronger ie. D-Solve or Scrub Fresh as I do not want to 'melt' the plastic.

Any suggestions?
Thank you!

I was told you can use IPA (Isopropyl alcohol) to clean the lamp on my course im not sure about tanning marks haven't tried it for that yet.

I don't know if you have it but when things get stained in my place I use gumption its really gentle but awesome for getting rid of things that don't come out normally. Even takes black hair dye off of white bench tops.

Sorry to but In but how can I clean my bulbs? I have tan spotting on them, would glass cleaner be ok? X

Latest posts

Back