Spray tan newbie, need samples to decide on a system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rheane78

Reaction score
hiya im a level2 beauty student with babtec insurance to carry out treatments ive been signed off on im about to take a spraytan course not run through my local training college and ill get a certificate of completion and attendence of the course im hoping this is enough to be included on my insurance ill check that with babtec once i have the certificate. can anybody tell me where i can get samples either free or reduced costs so i can choose a spraytan system that works for me and my clients im quite excited/nervous about this and i really want to get it right
thanks
rhe xxx

Hey Rheane, its Hayley from college :) Have a look at Nouvatan and Sienna X. Nouvatan do samples but not sure if Sienna X do. They both look nice though :)

Hi,

I would just like to let you know that LDN SKINS is the new exclusive sunless tanning range on the market.

You can contact us directly for any further questions!

Many Thanks

LDN SKINS TEAM

ty guys xxx and hope u ok hayley xxx

Hi

I work for Sunless Solutions if you send me an e mail with your address i can get some samples send out for you.

Thanks

Leela x

Latest posts

Back