Spray tan not taking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc choc

Reaction score
A lady has just rang me asking what spray tan solution I use as the only one that takes on her is st tropez and she has to have 3 layers done. she says she has tried loads of different solutions Why would this be ? she is coming for some patch tests. any help would be great

In my opinion, what she has said is unlikely to be true, as the active ingredient in tanning solutions is dihydroxyacetone (dha). Does anyone know if the active ingredient in St Tropez is different??

A lady has just rang me asking what spray tan solution I use as the only one that takes on her is st tropez and she has to have 3 layers done. she says she has tried loads of different solutions Why would this be ? she is coming for some patch tests. any help would be great

Hi Jules

First thing I would check is if she is on any medication - this could affect whether her tan takes or not!:hug:

I have a friend who is quite similar, I have tried lots of different tans on her and the only one that takes is Tantrick Autumn Gold, not even there normal 10% takes as well as this one. We have no idea why and we have tried fake bake, tantrick max and 10 and 12%, A Tan and she has tried St Tropez with someone else. I really have no idea but all the others don't seem to take at all on her stomach and very faded everywhere else, whereas with AG it looks beautiful on her. I do nothing different, and she always uses oil free products. I just presumed it was there skin type!!!!

Latest posts

Back