Spray tan of the moment for you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallysally

Reaction score
What is the tan of the moment for you??

I am. Currently very keen on crazy angel

Trained with, stuck with and love Nouvatan. I've yet to find a solution that is as natural looking, with as good fade off... :) love it! Xx

Suntana will always be no 1 for me. I've been using Nouvatan a while now too and it's nice aswell but Suntana wins as it's such a lovely colour.

St Tropez original and dark mist mostly use the dark though 😊

I'm currently in love with Fake Bake & Lauren's way tan :) xx

La tan

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

St tropez express :))) x

Nouvatan trained and will remain with.x

Fresh indulgence x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't wait to try the laurens way 60 😍

I plan to buy it on Monday at the Scottish show...been waiting on it since speaking to them at ManchesterIn October!

I plan to buy it on Monday at the Scottish show...been waiting on it since speaking to them at ManchesterIn October!

Oh let me no how you get one, if your on fb add me... Danielle Maidment
:) can't wait x

I trained with and for 3 years have used Flawless Solutions. The colour is amazing and I've never had any complaints, it even fades really good and without patches and some clients say it's stayed on for nearly 2 weeks! However I have now added Laurens Way to my range as some potential clients were contacting me to see if I could use it on them. It's only been a week but it's proving very popular especially with the younger clients. Colour and smell is amazing! I love them both!!! :) can't wait for the laurens way rapid tan! :) xx

Latest posts

Back