Spray Tan over a healed SKIN GRAFT on face?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
Hi
I am planning to give my mum a spray tan tonight.
Since the last time I sprayed her ( a long time ago) she has had a skin graft operation on her face where she had to have a cancerous area removed near her eye and onto the bridge of her nose.

It has healed... I am wondering what is likely to happen if I applied spray tan on her face? Will it take differently on the grafted area?.... the skin used was taken from her collar bone area.

Any advice? :eek:

Usually any scarred areas will develop a bit lighter than the rest of the skin,
not 100% sure about a skin graft,
but she will be able to use some bronzing powder over the top to blend it all, hth
let us know how it goes :hug:

Last edited:
Thanks for replying Lou :hug:

So you think it is more likely that my mum would have a lighter patch over the skin graft area....

I have googled it and can't find anything! It would be nice to know for sure.... I don't know if Mum would be willing to find out :lol:

Thanks for replying Lou :hug:

So you think it is more likely that my mum would have a lighter patch over the skin graft area....

I have googled it and can't find anything! It would be nice to know for sure.... I don't know if Mum would be willing to find out :lol:

given that the skin is constantly replenishing itself it is possible that there wont be any difference in colour to the grafted area.

Its a bit of a trial and error thing...if all goes well great stuff...if it is lighter just blend in:hug:

:hug:Thanks Collin

Latest posts

Back