Spray tan party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraluuu

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a party next weekend and the host as invited 20 ladies:suprised: is this do-able in one night? I have only one a small party before and just a little worried x

WOW:eek: 20 ladies!!!!

yes I would say it is doable. i would give yourself about 3-4 hours. also she may have invited 20, i bet these all dont turn up. good luck with it. keep us posted

you are going to be there for a LOOOOONG time!
Prepair really well and you should be fine!
Think 'conveyor belt!'

Hi all,

I have a party next weekend and the host as invited 20 ladies:suprised: is this do-able in one night? I have only one a small party before and just a little worried x

Yes this is do-able providing your machine is up to it :) good for you! If you have all 20 turning up, i'd allow at least 4 hours, because even i you allow 10 mins per person, thats 3 hr 20 mins, you've then got to set up, give out consent forms, tell everyone after care and pack up. And people tend to faff about and chat!
What a great money earner and advertising ! :) good luck keep us posted!

Thanks all, you have made me feel better about it:) i will definitely be preparing well x

Good luck hun, and happy tanning!! 😊 xx

Wow 20!! Wish i got a booking like that :) good luck with it all, sounds like it will be great fun and good publicity for you xx

Amazing 20 tans !!!! Good luck xxxx

Wow 20 tans that's great (jealous) good luck xxx ;)

To help I'd have all my disposables sticky feet etc in sets even if you put them in a little bag that way their all at hand easy rather than having to sort them out.

I'd also do all the consultations and then do the tans in order of % of the tans so your not constantly swapping solution over.

The most I've done is 12 and it worked well this way

Good luck with it xx

So long as the machine you have is up to it then it shouldn't be a problem :)
I'd allow myself as long as you can to be honest :) less stress ;)

i must agree i agree with Tinxy & would allow myself as much time as possible for this appointment. Good luck hun x

Latest posts

Back