Spray tan - patchy legs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lipstick Kisses

Reaction score
Just got back from doing a spray tan and when I checked my phone I already had a text from the lady saying her legs looked patchy and asking if this was normal (obviously not) Ive told her to see how it looks when she washes it off tomorrow and if she still thinks it looks patchy I will come back and respray her legs for free (il get her to exfoliate the 1st tan off her legs first). I always check the tan before I pack up to check ive not missed bits etc and they looked fine to me but maybe it was a trick of the light and I missed it? she seemed impatient while she was drying ( i set the timer for 15 mins before she could dress) and she put her dressing gown on after about 8 mins saying she felt dry enough so I'm wondering if this is what smudged it? it was quite a long dressing gown so it may have rubbed against her legs when she walked? is there anything I may have done to cause this or do you think it was her? Help please! im going back tomorow and I think it would help if i knew the cause! thanks! x

Did she put tight clothes on after?

Anything tight fitting will do this, this is why clients should bring baggy clothes after.

what tan / machine are you using? 15 minutes to dry a client :eek: they should be good to go within a couple of minutes hun, x

Latest posts

Back