Spray tan pop up tents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello
I have just completed my spray tanning training today :). I am planning to do spray tanning mobile and using a pop up tent you can buy. The trainer told me the pop up tents weren't very good because there is not enough room in them. I was taught to tan the arms with them out at the side and i am now worried there would not be enough room to do this.

Just wanted your comments on if you use them and how you find them or any alternatives you have to using the pop up tents.

Thanks

I use a pop up tent and personally find there is plenty of room. The arms are slightly outside when i spray them, i do not find this a problem. I did have a palava trying to get it back down, but once i mastered the art i have no probs!
i got mine from apollo (USA), at a quarter of the price sold in the uk if that helps.
xx:)

I use the spray tan tent all the time and spraying the arms is absolutely fine. I do it when the client is standing sidways on - because there is very little overspray with the system i use anyhow it works absolutely fine.

I also use one and have no problems.

i use one when mobile but not when i'm working from home

I use one and have had some very large customers in and not had a problem, what alternative did your trainer suggest?

I wouldnt spray in soneone elses home with out my tent. I have never had a problem with it, infact many clients comment on how big it is.

pop up tents are great, I wouldn't be without mine. Try the spray tan cubicle company they sell them and are fab,

Thanks to everyone for your replies. My trainer had like couch roll but with a waterproof backing she suggested pinning that up or she had them screens that fold but they were too big for mobile. I don't think it would look very professional me pinning bits of roll over someones house, so i will go ahead and buy a tent. Thanks again!

I use a pop up tent and personally find there is plenty of room. The arms are slightly outside when i spray them, i do not find this a problem. I did have a palava trying to get it back down, but once i mastered the art i have no probs!
i got mine from apollo (USA), at a quarter of the price sold in the uk if that helps.
xx:)

Tried to find their website but no luck have you get the web address??
Also do you find the floor leaks on the tent?? Don't want to get solution on someones carpet! :eek:

I don't think the spray tan cubicles are that too expensive to buy, the problem is when you want to get an extraction / filter unit! They do seem very expensive!!

hi iv been using a pop up tent for my tanning and its fab as my fellow geek as says iv had all sizes in mine ,as they say one size fits all ,its gr8 and my clients are also impressed, i got mine on e-bay for £79 i lost a few through bidding but i got one in the end :).Good luck with your tanning :hug:

Pinning paper up on someones wall is very unprofessional, unbelievable that a trainer would suggest this.
Have a look on e-bay, most spray tan tents are all basically the same apart from colour, some are a bit larger than others.

I didn't use mine for a long time, but I do now and I wouldn't be without it.

I have a tent and like others would not be without.

I got mine through my local supplier and as i brought a spey tan package they did my a great deal so it might be worth having a look at your local supplier.

like this one
Home Starter Kit

Latest posts

Back