Spray tan/prep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bails007

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Quick question, i use St Tropez classic spray tan and theres always the guidelines of any spray tan about prepping the skin the day before by exfoliating etc but was just wondering has anyone tried or know anyone that has exfoliated the skin and had a spray tan the same day? did it come out ok?

Sarah :)

I always exfoliate my skin in the shower about 20 mins before I tan myself and it come out fine.

However, the only people I ever seem to have a problem with tanning are the ones who have showered before I spray tan them and have shiny smooth skin that the tan just doesn't stick to. I just blot it and respray lightly but it takes extra time.

Hey JCH, Ahhh cool thank you, so do you think if i exfoliate in the morning and then get spray tanned in the evening it will be ok? or just exfoliate like you do 20 mins before then get sprayed ?

Im trained in St Tropez, but my partner sprays me each week! ha ha

:)

If those are your options, I'd recommend exfoliating in the morning if you can. Just make sure you haven't put on deodorant etc for the day!

I wish I could trust my partner to do a good job!!

If those are your options, I'd recommend exfoliating in the morning if you can. Just make sure you haven't put on deodorant etc for the day!

I wish I could trust my partner to do a good job!!

Ok perfect, ill do that. Thank you

Haha scary thing is, i think hes better than me! ;)

Hi sorry for jumping onto this thread- do you know what % DHA the St Tropez solutions are x

Hi sorry for jumping onto this thread- do you know what % DHA the St Tropez solutions are x

they offer a varied range of strengths as well as rapid tan variants...best have a look on there website ;))

It’s fine to exfoliate on the same day, just don’t use any shower gels, body lotions, etc. as they could create a barrier between your skin and the tan.

Latest posts

Back