Spray Tan Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks!

I know it depends on the area but...

What do you's charge for spray tans?

Do you's offer different things like, just legs, face, face neck and arms stuff like that?

Thanks xx

i charge £20 if they come to me and £25 if i go to them

hi

i also charge £20 for a full body:)

Hi :)

I charge £25 for full body, £19 for lower 1/2 or upper 1/2, £6 for face & neck & shoulders.

This way, I am able to do 'offers' - like at the mo - £10 off a full body for the Halloween season :)

x

I do £20 full body £15 half body but for special occasions like proms or weddings i do 2 x full body for £30. kids for the prom snap it up:):)

I think the average round my way is £20 for a full body!

BUT one sun-bed shop is offering 2 for £15 and saying its FAKE BAKE...

I think i am gonna start at £20 and see how much custom i get, then if i don't get much i can drop it down to £15.

I could do a offer over Xmas and new year - 2 for £xx

Thanks for your replies

xx

I have always charged £25 full body or two tans for £40 always seems to do ok. hth x

My top price is £18 for a full body, but is usally on offer at £16, I am busy and reasonable I find it hard to up the price in this area and remain busy, I dont offer half bodies as I work mobile and it takes me as long to set up for a half body as it does a full and time is money I think £16 is cheap enough!!

My top price is £18 for a full body, but is usally on offer at £16, I am busy and reasonable I find it hard to up the price in this area and remain busy, I dont offer half bodies as I work mobile and it takes me as long to set up for a half body as it does a full and time is money I think £16 is cheap enough!!

Ave just been checkign out your profile.

I am gonna be using Tantrick as well and we are sortof in the same area so i sont know if i should be aiming for the same price.

Were did you do the hair extension training? Are you a trainied hairdresser or not? I would love to do hair extensions but dont know if you have to be a proper hairdresser to do it.

xx

Hiya ....will tell you about hair extensions when I see you..can tell you exactly who NOT to train with thats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya

I charge £25.00 for a full tan (individual), 2 x tans for £40.00 and parties at £15.00 each providing there are 5 or more guests.

Half body and weekly top-ups are £15.00, legs only £12.00.

I charge £25 for full body spray tan. £15 for upper or lower body.

I do £20 for groups of 4 or more.

One salon in my area is giving away free spray tans if you spend £20 on other treatments with them - but Luckily my loyal clients stick with me as they love their Tantrick !

Latest posts

Back