Spray Tan Pro-any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
ive just seen the spray tan pro web site and there solution prices are excellent but has anyone used there spatan tan and what did you think of it x

Hi Im dying to know what this Spatan tan is like too, the feedback on their ebay site seems really positive.I might have to order a sample size and see what its like, Im in love with Suntana but at these prices and how competitive spray prices are in my area I might have to give this a go! ;)

BUMP! Wondering the same if anyone uses it?

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Its such a nice colour pleasant smell and drys quickly xx

Just wondering how you guys went trying spatan? I'm also curious about trying it

I had a sample sent out to me,I've not tried it yet,hopefully will this weekend,ill let u know what I think x

Ok great let me know :)

I've currently bought some products from the range. At the price is it, how could I not?
Once I test it out I shall let you know how it went.
*Fingers Crossed*

When I trained it was with spa tan solution I thought it was the best tan I have personally had myself it wasn't too dark it was natural looking not orange and the fade was really good xx

Well I had my first client yesterday when using SpaTan. I got the 8% which is the light one, and I can honestly say it was gorgeous. Gave a beautiful bronze glow. My client had popped back in today & re booked her daughter in for next week! And at 8% I still thought it was a nice dark tan. Not far too dark, and not orange at all.
I would recommend it ladies! It's what i'm going to start using and sticking with from now on. Fantastic value for money! 👍

Well I had my first client yesterday when using SpaTan. I got the 8% which is the light one, and I can honestly say it was gorgeous. Gave a beautiful bronze glow. My client had popped back in today & re booked her daughter in for next week! And at 8% I still thought it was a nice dark tan. Not far too dark, and not orange at all.
I would recommend it ladies! It's what i'm going to start using and sticking with from now on. Fantastic value for money! 👍

Are you still liking it?

I love this product I have been using for about 2 years! The colour is gorgeous abit like sienna-x! You can add fragrances to the solutions at no extra cost or have it plain! My clients love it and say it's the best they have had!

I love this product I have been using for about 2 years! The colour is gorgeous abit like sienna-x! You can add fragrances to the solutions at no extra cost or have it plain! My clients love it and say it's the best they have had!

I love it too! I'm really pale and the fade off is lovely. The 12% is gorgeous I've never needed to use darker than this x

Latest posts

Back