spray tan re-training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ast

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Does anyone know where i can get re-trained in spray tanning in North Wales, I trained with Sienna x 4years ago and really loved mobile spray tanning but family and other commitments i slowly did less and less tanning.
But now i have decided to go back to spray tanning and really push it forward and make a sucess of it, i just need a refresher coarse to get my confidence back.
Any ideas ???
thanx:D

Where abouts are you in North Wales?

Hi there
Were a nail and beauty training academy in Llandudno North Wales take a look on our website we have a list of all courses www.nailbasetraining.co.uk or give us a ring 01492 872140
Were in Llandudno and are a vctc accredited salon we offer all tanning nail and beauty courses :) xx

I also would like to retrain haven't sprayed for a few years last salon had a California tan booth put in really wanted a refresher course in the west Yorkshire area
sorry for butting in Thank you x

i did my training with glotanz they hold spray tanning training in loads of different places all over the UK and i heard they have now started doing 1-2-1 training and will even come to you. would highly reccomend them they gave me all the advise and training i needed to set up on my own, have a look at their web site all the info is on there, Welcome to GloTanz homepage
hope this helps xx

Latest posts

Back