Spray tan review

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi... I have been searching around for new solutions for a while!! and hoped to find good information on new solutions. , so i did a detailed review of one of the solutions which i got a sample Caribean Indulgence from Fresh Indulgence , Review below, anyway I always use more that one solution, I am now looking for another new one to add, would interested in hearing a detailed review of a a solution, Well I do take a lot of time before taking on a new solution as i like to test it. anyway i hope you find this helpful :) xx

Sunday 17th October 2010:
AM; Showered, exfoliated very well and moisturised.
PM; Applied fresh indulgence spray tan.

Solution had a very nice smell, solution consistency was good, product fresh- no greening around bottle lid.
Good coverage and a light shimmer to the solution when applied, body did not feel sticky after application and general feel to skin was good.
Seemed to be high bronzing agent for 9.5 % and after application the appearance showed to my skin, I had a dark spray tan applied.
(For me the darker the better, but a very fair skinned client it may be too dark, and I need to further investigate).

Monday 18th October 2010:
AM; Woke and spray tan is very present. Caribbean look has been achieved. Not sure if orange is present until I wash the bronzer off after 24 hours. Skin is not dry, body has good coverage and developed nicely.

PM; Light shower taken and the skin was not dried out. An oil free moisturiser was used. No patches, good over all coverage and nice colour to the body (viewed in evening light, not natural day light).

Tuesday 19th October 2010:
AM; Colour of tan in natural daylight was good and not orange in appearance, (Yippee!) no patches or fading areas appear in the tan. Skin feels good and no dry areas are present. An oil free moisturiser was used.

PM: Light shower, skin patted dry. No dry areas, fading or patching to the skin. Colour of tan appears very good. Oil free moisturiser was used.

Wednesday 20th October 2010:
AM; Little fading to the tan which is quite normal after three days. No dry areas to the skin, no patches and tan still looks very good. Oil free moisturiser was used.

PM; An oil free moisturiser was used.

Thursday 21th October 2010:
AM; Showered and leg shave (sharp razor used). Tan still present and no more faded than yesterday. A couple of patches appeared on the feet, which is quite normal for shoe wear, (weather change, so flip-flops were exchanged for shoes). Hands had slight patching but again this is quite normal for frequent hygiene routines. Little patching to tummy area, which is also quite normal, as jeans have been worn. Skin is a little sensitive and dry, but this is the cause of the shaving and not the tan itself. An oil free moisturiser was used.

PM; An oil free moisturiser was used. All over colour was still good and I would still feel confident enough to wear a short sleeved top and skirt if the weather would allow it. Shoes would now have to be permanently worn because of the faded areas. Hands may need re-spraying tomorrow.

Friday 22th October 2010:
AM; An oil free moisturiser was used. Tan still appeared good and steady fading is now happening.

PM; Skin was a little dry, which is quite normal for five days into a tan as its starting to re-new itself. An oil free moisturiser was used.

Saturday 23th October 2010:
AM; Showered and patted skin dry. Tan is still present and fading steadily. No further patching to feet as I have stuck to the same shoes, but my hands do need a light blow over to match the colour that my arms have kept. Legs, arms and body still have a good over all tan. An oil free moisturiser was used.

PM; Skin generally feels good; tan is no more faded than this morning. (I lightly sprayed my hands). An oil free moisturiser was used.

Sunday 24th Ocotober 2010:
AM; Light shower taken and skin patted dry. Steady fading to tan, to my normal daily routines. Tan still present and holding up well for seven days. An oil free moisturiser was used.

PM; Over all skin colour is still quite good and normal fading is present. Skin is generally feeling good and not dried out. An oil free moisturiser was used.

Monday 25st October 2010:
AM; Tan steadily fading, but still present. Skin generally feels good and not dry. Although my feet and hands have patched, which is normal for the reasons stated previously, my legs and arms have faded evenly, with no patching. An oil free moisturiser was used.

PM; A light shower was taken and skin was patted dry. Tan again fading steadily and for me, I would want a top-up tan today, to bring back the colour I first had, on day one. Tan is still present. An oil free moisturiser was used.

Tuesday 26nd October 2010:
AM; Tan still present although quite faded now for me. An oil free moisturiser was used.

PM; Exfoliated this evening as this is one of my routines. I used a washcloth and did not over exfoliate my body, as I would normally do before a spray tan. I shaved legs with a new razor. Skin quite dry which is normal for the exfoliation and shaving process, and the tan for me, is now needed to be re-applied, however saying that, the tan is still noticeable on the skin even after shaving and exfoliation, but faded. An oil free moisturiser was applied.

Wednesday 27rd October 2010:
[FONT=&quot]AM; Skin generally feels good and tan although still slightly present, is almost gone and I cant wait to have another. An oil free moisturiser was used[/FONT].

Wow.. that's detailed!! I'm glad you liked your tan :)

I have been looking at various brands and liked the sound and price of this one just needed a little more info! Thank you for your detailed diary it has really helped and il definitely be buying this product!!!:) x

Wow great review!! Can I ask have u used Sienna X and if so how does fish indulgence compare? Tank you x

Thanks for that detailed review. I have called Fresh Indulgence to enquire about training. I have been looking at different brands for ages and thanks to your detailed review I have decided to go with Fresh Indulgence. Very excited. :)

Wow.. that's detailed!! I'm glad you liked your tan :)
hi can I ask you if you.do a tan.in the shade called.tropical? I saw one advertised as your brand but they said it was made for people in Africa is this true?

You won't go wrong with Nouvatan, it's everything you could ask for, guaranteed no orange, nice even fade, really good natural colour, great training and customer service

Latest posts

Back