Spray Tan - Shimmer Solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~ Fickle Feet ~

Reaction score
Hi there,

I know SolGlo do shimmer spray tanning solutions but do any other brands do these kind of solutions??

xx :hug: xx

HI
Sienna x does a shimmer spray in gold or silver. not tried it so not sure what its like. hth

urban tan do aswell.

cathill...have you tried the urban tan shimmer solutions?

i'm looking for bottles of solution that have shimmer in them rather than tan in a can thats shimmery

I don't actually see the point in them, as once showered the shimmer goes!!!

I don't know anyone that goes out without showering after a tan...

As Gemma says they wash off in the shower, but I think for some people they will appeal, they might feel a bit better going out in a spray tan and being a bit sparkly!! I know my clients do!
I use Sienna X and they do a silver shimmer and a gold shimmer, both smell lush and they look lovely on tanned skin! xxx

I have a couple of friends who go out still with the colour guide on and I thought this may appeal to them.

I think i'll get some shimmer sprays from sienna and tell them to use that when they are already sprayed

As Gemma says they wash off in the shower, but I think for some people they will appeal, they might feel a bit better going out in a spray tan and being a bit sparkly!! I know my clients do!
I use Sienna X and they do a silver shimmer and a gold shimmer, both smell lush and they look lovely on tanned skin! xxx

Do you apply the shimmers as soon as you've applied a tan or once they've washed the guide colour off? I had thought about getting some with my next order from Sienna, but never used it before and wasn't sure if it should just be sold as a retail product for the clients to take home and spray themselves.
Sorry for jumping in on this thread.
K

I spray the client once they are dry and ready to get changed, I give a light misting as there are millions of shimmer particles, and also becasue the spray can be a bit wet if sprayed too close to the skin.

I havent tried them yet but I'd have thought they were used by the client once they had showered off for a night out etc? For those of you who do sell these, what is the most popular, silver or gold?

I wouldimagine that of the 2 the gold would be more popular ut thats just a guess!

Yep I do retail them aswell, but I offer them as an extra to the tan if they are going out and about. Out of the 2 the Gold is more popular, I think it looks lush on bronzed skin!

I don't actually see the point in them, as once showered the shimmer goes!!!

I don't know anyone that goes out without showering after a tan...
i have a few clients that do, lol. :eek: So that's a pretty good question. :green:

i have a few clients that do, lol. :eek: So that's a pretty good question. :green:

yeah, i have some friends/clients that go out before they have washed their colour guide off - they like the look of it!

:hug:

I havent tried them yet but I'd have thought they were used by the client once they had showered off for a night out etc? For those of you who do sell these, what is the most popular, silver or gold?

I think they are on about the solution that has a shimmer, not the shimmer that is applied after as a retail item.

yeah, i have some friends/clients that go out before they have washed their colour guide off - they like the look of it!

I would never go out without having a shower... Even more so if i have had a spray tan. Even with water based solutions you can still tell you have something on your skin.

yeah i was originally asking about solution that contains a shimmer but i think i'll go down the lines of sienna's shimmer spray in a can!

I would never go out without having a shower... Even more so if i have had a spray tan. Even with water based solutions you can still tell you have something on your skin.

oh i totally agree!

as far as i know st tropez have introduce one in the last few months

I wonder if eventually they may clog your gun.I don't know as never used,but if the shimmer is fine glitter particles i would think it a possibility.

Latest posts

Back