Spray tan solution recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freckles82

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently using Sienna x spray tan but thinking of trying a new brand. I don't want anything that leaves clients orange looking more natural. What would people recommend?

Thanks

Ive changed from sienna x before out of nothing more than thinking the grass is greener! I always go back to sienna x. I've tried loads of different tans and nothing compares in my humble opinion :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just changed to Sienna X and love it.

I think the only other brand I might change or at least try again would be Moroccan Tan by Sweet Squared. I had a tan in April and really liked the colour and it did wear good.

I've just changed to Sienna X and love it.

I think the only other brand I might change or at least try again would be Moroccan Tan by Sweet Squared. I had a tan in April and really liked the colour and it did wear good.

Sienna x is quite golden. Is the Moroccan tan the same?? X

Yes I would say a golden brown. Really nice.

Sunless Solutions is fantastic and a lovely brown natural looking tan, I use both Sienna x and Sunless :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398691836.358819.jpg

Here's my hubby with a 12% Sunless Solutions :)

i love my fake bake!

Nouvatan. It's a lovely natural colour. My clients love it and it's available up to a 20%.
I've never advertised my tans, my clients are all from word of mouth. The tan speaks for itself. Great customer service too :biggrin:

Sienna x is quite golden. Is the Moroccan tan the same?? X

Sienna x was one of my favourite tans but i especially love Moroccan Tan. the "Original Collection" is a green based tan so it's golden like Sienna X. They also have an "Exotic Collection" that I am just about to try though...its violet based so that range is more of an ashy brown..cant wait to try it!

Latest posts

Back