Spray tan solution -what's best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norakat79

Reaction score
Hi, I currently use fake bake & velocity.
I had 12% white to brown but had some orange feedback

What do u suggest for a darker tan than fake bake without the orange?
Is siennasol or LA any good? Any other suggestions pls?
This is for dark dark tans :)

Hello,
I have been testing different samples atm as I am deciding what brand to use. I have tried omg 12% (I have to say it was abit orange looking and fade off was not good)
Fresh indulgence 9% anti ageing, this one I loved, really the natural look to it and fade off was great, I just topped it up after a week and it lasted really well. I am going to try the 12% next so hopefully its good.
Urban tan(the darkest one, sorry cant remember name of it) was nice colour, could of been abit better on fade off.
I have lots of samples still to try!! I have lots of 16% but Im using the lighter ones atm
If you ring or email different companies they will send you out some samples, Just say you are looking for the darker samples.

in addition to our own organic solutions NKD,Organics and our latest EGO brans we also have our Tantrick and Tandare ranges with a multitude of DHA concentrate levels to choose from as well as rapid tans

There are also many good brands out there...either do a search on here or on goggle and I'm sure you will have many to choose from

Call the companies up and request samples

HTH and good luck :hug:

Siennax 16%!! I'll never use anything but Siennax. Not atall orangey and lasts ages with a gradual removal no patches!

Thanks everyone. I've rang a few & will call the others mentioned on Monday.
Have a good weekend & thanks for all your help 😃

in my opinion brown bitz :) have a look in my album for pictures of it x

Latest posts

Back