Spray tan solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
I know this has been asked before and I've read through many threads but still don't know which tan solution to go for ?! I'm thinking xen tan or nouvatan ? Which one do you guys think and what's the fading like ? TIA X

I use Nouvatan and I've tried all the others but still find it's the best colour, best fade off and no orange. All my clients come from recommendations.

I've always used sienna X , but just ordered nouvatan and suntana a samples to try .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just moved over to crazy angel I was abit sceptic about changing brands but I must say I absolutely love it, dries so quick and colours are gorgeous all my clients love it and are recommending there friends for it x

Tried crazy angel but wasn't keen. I've been using suntana for 2 years now and I love it and so do my clients =)

I use LA Tan but I was very impressed with Nouvatan. I went for LA in the end as I wanted a brown tan rather than golden

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks guys , I've been reading through threads again and think I'm gonna go with nouvatan 😃 not sure my clients will go heard of it but read so many good things on here 👍

Thanks guys , I've been reading through threads again and think I'm gonna go with nouvatan 😃 not sure my clients will go heard of it but read so many good things on here 👍
I've found that most clients have no interest in what brand you use, they r only interested in the result.

I've found that most clients have no interest in what brand you use, they r only interested in the result.

That's ok then. Thanks x

We found the same, it was all about the results, yesterday my gun got blocked and the cup blew off the bottom, funny but not.... Solution everywhere, lucky I had just done the last pass x

Latest posts

Back