Spray Tan, splashes in the rain Help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think St Tropez have a tan removal scrub or something similar? I have never used St Tropez but there is a tanning course at my college using it and I noticed something one day that turned out to be a remover. Don't know if it comes as a retail item or if it was just for pros. I use Tantrick and have never had this problem but I do have remover wipes which I have used on my hands when I spilt the lotion. Failing that, all I can think is scrub, scrub, scrub!

If I did a spray tan on somebody and it didn't take well I'd give a top-up, as long as they came back within a couple of days so I could see it at its darkest before it starts to fade. I'd rather that than an unhappy client.

The worst panic I've had with Tantrick was a client who was sweating quite badly (it was in summer so pretty warm) and it went patchy almost as soon as it was sprayed on, kind of a zebra print effect on her back :eek: The poor girl was horrified at first but she came back the following day to show us and it was a lovely even colour, not a single patch or streak. Luckily she's a regular and has been back loads of times since then. :)

quick update - have just spoken to my friend, whom i lightly resprayed her arms today - she has washed off the colour guide and its now barely noticeable and will be moisturising up - good news

i guess its just one of those things - she parked on my drive - had a large umbrella and cardigan covering her arms ... darn those bloomin large rain splats !

all good fun this new learning curve !:)

kx

Thanks Nichola, I have sent hubby to get Pineapple Juice and Lemons, so I am going to scrub myself seriously later!

I had my tan on the Friday and on the Monday I went back to show her what it looked like, surely that wasnt too long to leave it?

Anyway, Im doing my own training soon, so I will have to teach hubby to spray me!! Look out!! :green:

Latest posts

Back