Spray tan tent ruined

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flawles

Reaction score
Oh no got a new pink spray tan tent and it looks dirty with tan already tried to get it off it still looks brown anyone got tips on how to get this of a pink tent ?:sad:

Oh no got a new pink spray tan tent and it looks dirty with tan already tried to get it off it still looks brown anyone got tips on how to get this of a pink tent ?:sad:

I guess you could try shampoo? I have no idea what the tent material will take but maybe try in a small corner? To get tan of the skin you can try pineapple (FRESH) and lemon... no idea if it could damage the tent though so I'm afraid you're on your own :(

Did you clean the tent after tanning before it had time to develop? (I did worry this would happen which is why I went for a black tent...)

Surely they wouldn't make a tanning tent out of fabric which will stain if it gets tan on it?:eek:

Ring the company who supplied it and ask them, good luck,hope it comes out.x

Thanks everyone got if off with loads of shampo and scrubn a carry on in my small bathroom tho lol x

Tents have a waterproofing solution on them and also a fire retardant - you may have removed these when scrubbing with chemicals.

I would suggest you invest in a dark tent as the tanning overspray is bound to stain your tent and I think that over time you will definatley not be able to continue scrubbing your tent in the way you did without causing some damage to it.

Latest posts

Back