Spray tan tent - what do you clean it with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Just want to see what you's lot clean you tent with!

x

duno yet!!! im just happy sitting in mine having my tea and suchlike lol

but will watch this thread for the amswers

what do you use to clean yours gemma?

After each client i normally spray the floor of the tent with a disinfectant spray (lemon to make it smell a bit nicer) and wipe down with couch roll!

Once every few days i mop it out with detol 4-1. Now and then i leave it standing in the yard to air out (after a ponky client)

Just wondering what other people use! xx

Hi luv,
I use a babywipe to clean my tent and it works wonders. The dry down with an old towel.
When the summer time arrives I will be getting the garden hose out, wearing wellies and an overall and hosing it down. The pressure should remove any stubborn stains (if not rub a little vanish bar on it.)
Hope this helps.
xxxx

Yeah i use baby wipes too after each client then once a month or so i hose it down.

Hi I just hose it out every time, cold weather or not then tip it upside down to empty
and leave it overnight in salon to dry .

hi for my mobile tent I use wet wipes after every client and once a week I get a bowl of warm soapy water and clean it thoroughly then wipe it with a towel and leave it up in the salon over nite. in the salon I have a unit that wipes down after use use with a spray cleaner to keep it clean and shiny.

I just use water to wash my down with as any was told that anything else could wipe of the flame retardent on the tent !!!!

So its just plain water and fresh air for me.

HTH.

I have just bought a tent with a removable see through roof, I do my training on Tuesday and got my first tanning party booked for thursday, so do I use the tent with the roof attached or just open at the top?

sorry if this is a little off topic

ruth

Use the plastic bit on top just to be on safe side defo!!!!

I just use water to wash my down with as any was told that anything else could wipe of the flame retardent on the tent !!!!

So its just plain water and fresh air for me.

HTH.

Same here that is the exact instructions i had with my tent.To be honest i see absolutely no reason at all to spray them with antiseptic.

After each client i normally spray the floor of the tent with a disinfectant spray (lemon to make it smell a bit nicer) and wipe down with couch roll!

Once every few days i mop it out with detol 4-1. Now and then i leave it standing in the yard to air out (after a ponky client)

Just wondering what other people use! xx

What's a 'ponky' client LOL??!!

Latest posts

Back