Spray Tan Tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beachbum79

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a newly trained mobile spray tanning therapist and am just in the process of purchasing a spray tan tent. Does anyone know where's the best place to get one from? I have been looking and most seem to be around £109.00 but have found some cheaper ones at £65.00 on loco leisure website. This sounds too cheap to me, and I dont want to buy one last doesnt last two minutes. Any Advice greatly appreciated. BB xx

I think there was a thread about loco leisure a few days ago. Do a search on the forum and it should come up x

okay thanks, i will do that.

Its trying to get a balance of having decent equipment without breaking the bank, but may just have to invest in one from a reputable online store whatever the cost.

:)

I've actually just had somebody call me up asking about Loco Leisure and if I could beat their pricing on a tent!

It's the first I've heard of this company, but I'd be a little wary simply because there is no phone number on their website.

It looks like it's just run by an individual who probably does not run any of their transactions through a company of any kind... I'm sure they send the tent out and everything (after all, the transaction is going through PayPal, so you do have some protection there), but my concern would really be that there is no way to really follow up with them should anything go wrong.

with pop up cubicles you get what you pay for, there are some that look identical on the internet but the quality is not the same, in my experience the cheaper tents wont last 12 months if your mobile, the last thing you want is a tent that wont fold back down at a customers house:irked:

iv seen some on ebay...but its just wether u want to have a bidding war lol xxx

Yes that would be a nightmare!!:)

The good ones on ebay always end up going for around the £70 mark anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
The good ones on ebay always end up going for around the £70 mark anyway.
the British tents skylight tents that are the better quality units are not available for this price,its usually the old style brown tent with windows
its better to buy quality once than buy a cheap tent that only lasts a few months and that splits at the seams and fails to fold down

The skylight tents are no different to the tents with windows, it's just a style choice!

But I agree, of course it is important to ensure that you are buying a tent that comes with some kind of guarantee or information about its materials. There's a lot of junk out there.

i bought a fake bake tent in may and it never goes down :(

just bought a new one from suntana and its working great at the mo

hth x

If I were you I would invest in a good tent, after all if you get a cheap one and it breaks you will have to fork out even more for a new one plus maybe have to turn clients away while waiting on it getting delivered.

Latest posts

Back