Spray tan tents & mess

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adventuregirl

Reaction score
I'm humming and hawing about getting a tan tent and spray kit which I can put up and down as I need it but am concerned spray tan will be really messy - like the vapour. My new fancy room covered in tan stresses me out! :lol:

Do you find it's really messy or not too bad and contained in the tent?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Completely contained! I also spray mobile in others homes never have any problems.x

Once you learn how to set your gun and learn your spray routine the overspray will be minimal and most of the tan will stay in the tent. If your really concerned then you can invest in an extractor to help remove the little overspray that there will be.

Even with an experienced tanner not over spraying - the tan is sprayed you will get some settled on stuff as its air Bourne ... One tan is ok - if you are spraying 2 or more each day you will get more mess unfortunately - the only way to prevent this is to buy a extractor fan.

I figured. Damn my ocd!

Do you recommend any extractor fans in particular?

I am a seasoned spray tanner but only used St Tropez Airport and Fake Bake booth, but my application is pretty good (I think!).

I don't have one at mo,
I'm saving for the fake bake mc which has a extractor fan fitted to the blow up tent and mc (pod v2) ... But at £2k ..!!! .. I'm still saving for it.... But apparently has no overspray at all ...!!!

I figured. Damn my ocd!

Do you recommend any extractor fans in particular?

I am a seasoned spray tanner but only used St Tropez Airport and Fake Bake booth, but my application is pretty good (I think!).

If you are concerned about overspray try going with a clear or light coloured liquid as that will leave a lot less mess than dark coloured ones. The tan outcome will be the same but you are saving yourself the initial guidecolour which will settle in the room and definitely go for an extractor not only to keep the room safe but also the machine as you dont want the machine pulling in spray tan particles. That could ruin the motor and you would have to start from scratch again.

If you are concerned about overspray try going with a clear or light coloured liquid as that will leave a lot less mess than dark coloured ones. The tan outcome will be the same but you are saving yourself the initial guidecolour which will settle in the room and definitely go for an extractor not only to keep the room safe but also the machine as you dont want the machine pulling in spray tan particles. That could ruin the motor and you would have to start from scratch again.

Does such a tan exist with no guide colour? Tell me more! :)

I don't have one at mo,
I'm saving for the fake bake mc which has a extractor fan fitted to the blow up tent and mc (pod v2) ... But at £2k ..!!! .. I'm still saving for it.... But apparently has no overspray at all ...!!!

Ouchie. I'd be looking to spend a fraction of that. Considering selling a kidney to fund all these things I want to get in! :irked:

Does such a tan exist with no guide colour? Tell me more! :)

There might be others but as far as i know the Tantrix Occasions is the only clear liquid on the market at the moment. Its based on the natural 9% formulation but without the colour which is perfect for weddings and proms as you wont get any rubbing or staining as with other solutions. Normally even after washing off you will have rubbing into dresses or clothes which is dreadful on your wedding day or when you are in a beautiful prom dress. The Tantrix occasions doesnt do that but the tan still develops beautiful. Another advantage is also that it masks freckles and other uneven skin tones that would normally be enhanced and you also dont get any residue in wrinkles, fine lines and smile lines AND it works perfectly with dry skin ie elbows and knees but also excema and dermatitis who would normally develop darker patches where the skin is dry :O)))

There might be others but as far as i know the Tantrix Occasions is the only clear liquid on the market at the moment. Its based on the natural 9% formulation but without the colour which is perfect for weddings and proms as you wont get any rubbing or staining as with other solutions. Normally even after washing off you will have rubbing into dresses or clothes which is dreadful on your wedding day or when you are in a beautiful prom dress. The Tantrix occasions doesnt do that but the tan still develops beautiful. Another advantage is also that it masks freckles and other uneven skin tones that would normally be enhanced and you also dont get any residue in wrinkles, fine lines and smile lines AND it works perfectly with dry skin ie elbows and knees but also excema and dermatitis who would normally develop darker patches where the skin is dry :O)))

Oh em gee. I will look into this post-haste!

Sounds amazing. Thanks for explaining all that :)

Ouchie. I'd be looking to spend a fraction of that. Considering selling a kidney to fund all these things I want to get in! :irked:

Lol ... I know it's on my list of things I need ... !!!

Oh em gee. I will look into this post-haste!

Sounds amazing. Thanks for explaining all that :)

No probs and if you need anything else please feel free to pm me

No probs and if you need anything else please feel free to pm me

Aw thank you. That's so kind. I will do :) xx

does anyone know where to get a clear tanning tent. cant find one anywhere.:Love:

I use on of these and it works a treat, although i am not mobile!

Attachments

• tan rm.jpg
    tan rm.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 168
LDN skins do a tent that goes up & down in 30 seconds & u can put in the machine it's brill we have a spare gun that I'm selling if you are interested you can message me its only been used 3 times since we got it in April x

With the blow up machine wash tent how durable is it? I just wonder about getting a puncture would you be able to repair? I currently use one of the standard pop up tents but this one sounds so much easier to clean!

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

I use on of these and it works a treat, although i am not mobile!

Your booth looks fantastic ... Could you pm me details ... I need one of these 😊

Hi girls!! Vita Liberata do a clear/invisible tan too :)

Latest posts

Back