Spray tan that doesn't dry the skin out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mary C

Reaction score
In my quest to find the "perfect" spray tan solution, I've been trialling a few different brands, ALL Alcohol free. However regardless of what fab ingredients they appear to have in them, I've not found one, that doesn't dry my skin out. I always moisturise after a shower, apart from my pre-tan shower, and I'm careful not to use soap based shower gels.
Could it be, that the presence of moisturisers in the tanning solution, would affect it's performance, or is there one that will offer an authentic looking tan, that fades well and still gives the skins a dewy glow :Love:!! If not, can someone develop one PLEASE :lol:. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated! x

In my quest to find the "perfect" spray tan solution, I've been trialling a few different brands, ALL Alcohol free. However regardless of what fab ingredients they appear to have in them, I've not found one, that doesn't dry my skin out. I always moisturize after a shower, apart from my pre-tan shower, and I'm careful not to use soap based shower gels.
Could it be, that the presence of moisturizers in the tanning solution, would affect it's performance, or is there one that will offer an authentic looking tan, that fades well and still gives the skins a dewy glow :Love:!! If not, can someone develop one PLEASE :lol:. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated! x

Of course we all have different issues with our skins and many suffer from both dry skins as well as oily skins
In your case you have done well to try solutions without alcohol which is a major cause in creating a dry skin feel.
If you are still having problems I would suggest you seek out solutions that have a high level of aloe Vera and moisturizer content
There are many such solutions on the market
If you would like to try ours out simply pm me your Addy and i will arrange for some samples to be sent out to you
HTH and good luck in your search

I use vani-t this is high in moisturiser!
What tan do you use Collin?xx

SiennaX do an 8.5% & a 12.5% which are for dry or more mature skins. They have extra moisturiser in them.

I make em :o

My favorite of course has to be the organic's range ;)))

Are you WOW then Collin? I've pm'd you my address BTW:)

my top 3 Organics (by colin :D lol btw colin any news on an oil free moisturiser yet ? :Kissing:) Xen tan & Vani- T xx

my top 3 Organics (by colin :D lol btw colin any news on an oil free moisturiser yet ? :Kissing:) Xen tan & Vani- T xx

Oil Free Moisturiser!! Excellent, been trying to find one, and only one I can find is Fake Bake :)

Are you WOW then Collin? I've pm'd you my address BTW:)

You have indeed and I will sort samples for you
Yes I was wow but now have changed my position and developed my new company Big Red Beauty International...to well...spread the word internationally lol

Im working on it im working on it...only so many hours in a day :smack::Grope::hug:

Oil Free Moisturiser!! Excellent, been trying to find one, and only one I can find is Fake Bake :)

Thats what I use just now cream for me and misitifer spray for spray tanning I've been bugging the lovely ladies at Organics since I started using the soloution lol c'mon colin do it do it! lol xx

Im working on it im working on it...only so many hours in a day :smack::Grope::hug:

lol let you off but soon please sooon! :D xx

In my quest to find the "perfect" spray tan solution, I've been trialling a few different brands, ALL Alcohol free. However regardless of what fab ingredients they appear to have in them, I've not found one, that doesn't dry my skin out. I always moisturise after a shower, apart from my pre-tan shower, and I'm careful not to use soap based shower gels.
Could it be, that the presence of moisturisers in the tanning solution, would affect it's performance, or is there one that will offer an authentic looking tan, that fades well and still gives the skins a dewy glow :Love:!! If not, can someone develop one PLEASE :lol:. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated! x

Hi Mary C,

LDN SKINS is non drying on the skin.... It fades gradually!

Please contact us for further information as we will be more than happy to answer any questions!

Thank you

LDN SKINS TEAM

Latest posts

Back