Spray tan timings when mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
Hi I had a quick search but could not find the answer so if it has been asked could someone point me to the correct thread. Im thinking of offering spray tans mobile but had a couple of questions as I want to make sure its proffitable to me.

How long does it take for you to set up your tent and gun?
How long to pack everything away afterwards?
Do you find many people wanting spray tans at their home?
Where abouts do you normally set up...living room, kitchen etc?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It does not take long at all!
I can get set up and four people done in under an hour.
I try to go in the kitchen some people have had me tan in the lounge but the carpet was Ming not going to lie so they weren't bothered about tan getting on it.
I still put a shower curtain underneath for piece off mind.
I use sticky feet & a towel, hair nets and barrier cream. Always have some wipes to clean your hands with too.
Have a funnel to pour back excess solution if using different shades and ask to use the sink! No one ever says no. I run through after care before and quickly tell them the moves etc if they haven't had one before. I have my tent in a bag and machine/solutions/disposables/towel all in another bag so not much to carry. Hope that helps x

I can be in and out in 20 mins and thats with a full consultation and a bit of chit chat :)

Hi I had a quick search but could not find the answer so if it has been asked could someone point me to the correct thread. Im thinking of offering spray tans mobile but had a couple of questions as I want to make sure its proffitable to me.

How long does it take for you to set up your tent and gun?
How long to pack everything away afterwards?
Do you find many people wanting spray tans at their home?
Where abouts do you normally set up...living room, kitchen etc?
Thanks in advance.

What area will you be covering? X

Thank you for your replies :) would be covering norfolk and cambridgeshie as live on the border of the two x

Latest posts

Back