Spray tan timings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
I've been doing mobile spray tans for a while now & i've got to admit - i think i take too long. I'm not sure what the problem is but i think i may be too thorough - is that possible??? For example, i did 2 clients in same house tonight & took about 1 hr 15 mins from start to finish. They were new clients so completing their cards & checking out their skin history takes a bit longer but i still think this is too long. What do you think?
p.s. the reason i think i may be too thorough is that i always ask the client to step out of the tent to assess even coverage & then continue spraying if necessary (usually just a patch on arms or side of legs).

It sounds too long to me. Are you asking then to complete their cards while you are setting up? I did two new girls this week and it took me 40 minutes. I get them to complete the card whilst I am setting up, then have a quick chat whilst they are getting undressed. I also get them to step out so i can double check. How long does the actual spray take you?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

No i complete the cards so think i'll change that part of my routine. I haven't timed the spray - how long do you think it should take? x

Latest posts

Back