• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spray Tan Trainers Required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Young

Reaction score
Sunless Solutions provide tanning products and TRAINING across the UK - We are looking for a number of trainers who will be able to carry out training from 10.00am till 4.00pm in one of centers - This will be a part time position and usually we offer one training session per month in each of our centers - So dates are flexible for the right candidiate.
Ideally, you will have at least a year's experience in the tanning industry and be able to attend a training course to learn who to teach and promote our tanning equipment and range. Please feel free to check out our website Sunless Solutions - Spray Tanning equipment, Solutions, & Training Courses for more information about our company. Look forward to hearing from you
Lisa

hello! where abouts will this all take place!!! i live in essex :):)

hello! where abouts will this all take place!!! i live in essex :):)

Hi , We have centers across the UK - With one in Essex - Are you currently spray Tanning at the moment mobile or salon based.
How Long have you been spraying.
Lisa

Hi , We have centers across the UK - With one in Essex - Are you currently spray Tanning at the moment mobile or salon based.
How Long have you been spraying.
Lisa
i done them for about a year trained with fakebake! in salon use only

Hi l have been spray tanning for 3 1/2 years now used tampa bay and now aviva(aspire) tan, l am based in the northeast. pm me if still available:D

Hi,
I am in the North West any training centres near me?
I have been spray tanning for 18 months. My favorite treatment to do.
If anything ia available PM me.
Thanks
Poshfloss

Hi there

i am in the essex area and have been tanning for a couple of years now, i work in education at the moment and have the full teaching qualifications. feel free to pm me if i can be of any help

Hi Lisa
would like more details when you have time.
many thanks
Sam

Hi there,

I have been spray tanning for about 4 years now, I trained with dinair but currently use Sienna X, I live in Halesowen in the west mids and also have 7307 teaching cert, If your looking for anyone around this area I would be very interested,

Many Thanks:)

hi, i would like more information on the post of trainer for your tanning company. i have over 10 experience in the industry.

my email is [email protected]

i will foward my cv when i know what email address to send it to as it does not tell me here.

regards michelle saleh

Hi im a mobile beatician and im intrested in your job vacancy. please pm me details. Im in north Lanarkshire are and can travel. :)

hi

if this is still open i have been taining for 2 years trained with fake bake and su-do but have used loads current sienna x iam in the worces/warwickshire area pm me thanks XXX

hi there lisa,

i have my own salon with 2 pro air spray tan booths, i have been spraying now for 3 years, i am based in cheshire and my salon is known for our amazing tans we have people come from all over!our product we use is fake bake, i am intereted in your application for the vacancy, i am highly motivated, hard working, and have excellent customer skills.

looking forward to hearing from you

julie.

Hi I am a mobile therapist based in West Yorkshire with over 3.5 years experience of spray tanning. I would be interested to find out more information if you could get back to me. Thanks

I would be interested also. I live in North Lanarkshire, Scotland.

Hello Lisa

I have been spray tanning for 2 years using Sienna-x. I am from the South-East London/Kent area. I am self-employed renting a beauty room and mobile. If it's still available pleas pm me.

Lily

Hi, I would be interested too. I have been the Scottish trainer for Sienna-x for two years and have parted from them on Thursday, so looking for another Company to go with. Please pm me with more details. If anyone else hears of anything, let me know, thanks.

Hi i have been doing spray tanning mobile now for just over a year done my training with Sienna. Live in Aberdeen and am very interested in this.
Please get back to me.
Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back