spray tan training in Glasgow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
Hi there,

This is my first thread on this fantastic site so please accept my apologies if I have posted in the wrong place. I am a qualified nail tech from East Kilbride, Near Glasgow.
I also offer waxing and eye treatments.

My question is, I would like to train in spray tan but there seems to be a lack of training options in my area. I have approached Fake Bake in Cumbernauld but after 2 e-mails I have still not received their "welcome pack".

Does anyone know of any courses in my area?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

Welcome to the site. I am a relative newbie not even trained yet but this site has been so helpful so far.

The Scottish Beauty School in Hillington offer Sunlabs spray tan training it's a one day course. Info on their website, but don't how that is for travelling though since I am not from the Glasgow Area!!

Hope it's of use to you.

HI girls

Naturasun also offers training look at thier wb page or Youngnails.co.uk who have distuibution right and will know of a trainer in your area.

Oh and welcome to the site:hug:

Fingertips in Shawlands offers Tantrick training pm Fiona Wallace on here and I can guarantee you will recieve fantastic custoemr service

hth's

Thank You All So Much For Your Replies, This Give Me Something To Go On At Last!

Cheers X

Thanks Martigirl,

Can I be a pest and ask how you go about pm - ing Fiona Wallace from Shawlands?
I have just changed my settings so I can receive pm's but am unsure how to send one?

only me again!

i have had a wee search and have worked out how to do private messaging xxx

I will pm you the tel no.

Can I just say if you choose to go with Tantrick you absolutely will not be disappointed it is an amazing compnay with an amazing product:hug:

I'm with martigirl on that one!!!!

Fingertips in Shawlands offers Tantrick training pm Fiona Wallace on here and I can guarantee you will recieve fantastic custoemr service

hth's
Fiona wallace does offer fantastic training on tantric, which is an excellant product. give her a call 0141 636 5800.

I'm off on 5th Sept to get trained by Fiona at Fingertips. I originally did my foundation course for creative with her.

Training is on Tantrick Tanning and I had my first tan last Saturday by Alimac who lives nearby. Fantastick tan and I have had loads of comments on it.

Can't wait for my training now.

I second what Angela & Yvonne have said about Tantrick (thanx Yvonne glad you liked it!).

Fiona Wallace is a great trainer and Tantrick is a fab product - 4 diff colours to choose from ensures you always get a good match for the client.

If you want any more info pm me.

Ax

Latest posts

Back