Spray tan training question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm saving to do a training course at mo not sure which one to do yet, is all training basically the same ? Reason I ask is if I can't save enough by the date the training day arrives for one company can I go to a different training company and use a different product ? Hope this makes sense :) products I'm looking at are sienna x , sunless solutions and l a tan ,l a tanning company don't do training near me but their starter packages look really good value. The others stock at capital and sallys hair & beauty near me so it,ll be easier to get stock thank you in advance :)))

They are relatively the same hun! Go with the one u like best, colours, products, customer service xx

I have used all three products and I do agree that LA Tan do offer a really good start up package, I would buy their package but you would be losing out on the free training if you train with Sunless or Sienna, It doesn't make much difference who you train with if you are going to use a different product afterwards. If you are planning to train locally , buy the LA tan package and then buy local products after the LA tan runs out you should be ok. LA Tan works well in any machine as do the others, I would just suggest that you contact the solution supplier and ask the question. When I changed to LA tan I had some problems at first but a quick phone call to the training dept and I was sorted. Saved me changing suppliers while I still had a couple of liters of LA Tan left over. Just remember that you can get your training for free with most suppliers if you buy their start up kits so shop around

Thank you for fast reply didn't know about the free training with start kit. They've got Sienna x and sunless solutions training day near me in July which is a fair bit of money. I'll do a bit more research :) x

hey i also got the la tan starter kit its really good only thing was some starter kits get 3 liters with la tan only 250 ml and when u are first starting you do use a lot of tan then end up skint to buy more x

Just to answer your question, you can train with whoever you like, and use whatever solution x

Hi there, most of the tanning companies will have trainers who are local so it's worth dropping an email to all the ones you like the price range of, some trainers will even come to you.
The company I use is Nouvatan, they are up around Birmingham, but I can ring them one day and I've got my supplies the following day and they have quiet a few trainers up and down the country.
hth x

Sunless solutions are really good. Excellent training and competitive kits.

Hi Hun,

I use vani-t and they do training too x

I use Vani-T as well and they have free training. I went to the training in London however I believe the new trainer is on the road quite a bit so may even come to you. No harm in asking and if you get a one on one training. its perfect.
:D

Latest posts

Back