Spray tan training - the variations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess 1.5

Reaction score
I've been researching spray tanning training and have noticed different companies teach different tanning methods.

Some tan in vertical lines and others tan in circles.. Presume this alters the coverage.

I don't know who on earth to train with. HELP.

Train with Nouvatan! I train for them and have tried all the other brands and it's the most natural colour, best fade off and best customer service.

Thanks hun. X

I've been researching spray tanning training and have noticed different companies teach different tanning methods.

Some tan in vertical lines and others tan in circles.. Presume this alters the coverage.

I don't know who on earth to train with. HELP.

You will find that spray tanning in small circles will be done by airbrush and vertically will be hvlp (high volume, low pressure).
There are tons of companies out there all ready and willing to train you, but you could look for someone who trains with no brand involved and will give you their honest and unbiased opinions on many tans.
Good luck with whichever company you decide upon

Yes all tanning brands have their own way of doing things including how to spray clients etc. For example I trained with St Tropez (who I still love - I've never had a client report a "bad tan") and they train to spray a light mist compared with others that use a one spray application - I still use St Tropez method as I do believe it's an excellent way to avoid any white patches and you do not use any more solution than those who have trained with one coating application. Of course everyone will tell you the "best" solution/company is the one they use - but for you & your clients it may not be the case! I've sampled loads of tans over the years (when it was done using an airbrush!) we first used Sudo which had no guide colour lol! But more recently I've sampled morrocan tan, Laurens way & Crazy angel (I'm using this along side St Tropez for younger clients).
There are so many different brands of tan out there, plus you do alter your routine when spraying once you become more confident.
Crazy Angel have an offer at the moment on training which is good along with a % discount on kits/ products on the day. Once you've trained you can generally purchase any solution. Hope that helps x

I found somewhere to train in crazy angel for £50 as a special offer but then read bad press.. So I decided against it.

I just don't know which way to turn.

I have used crazy angel for 2 and half years now and all my clients have loved it xcx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh balls... I've just declined the training....
Wahhhhh

Latest posts

Back