Spray tan training - West Midlands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missjonesx

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have recently completed my manicure and pedicure training and I'm currently waiting for my paperwork to complete NVQ Level 2s in both the above.

I would like to do mobile work and also children's parties/pamper parties part time. I would eventually like to offer spray tans, and possible glitter tattoos/face painting (for children's parties). I understand that to obtain insurance for the glitter tattoos/face painting you need to be trained for 'skin care work'.

I'm a little overwhelmed looking at tan options at the moment so would like some opinions from tanners! Which brand do you recommend? Did you train with the brand or through an academy? Can anyone recommend any training courses in the West Midlands (I'm in Birmingham).

I'm also looking into insurance so if anyone is aware of any insurers who DON'T insure glitter tattoos please let me know so I know which to avoid (so to speak).

Thanks in advance,
Kirsty

Sienna X are based in Worcester if that helps. I trained there last year they were very good.

Nouvatan are based in Cradley Heath , they do training all over though I think
👍

We run courses twice weekly in the Birmingham area, we are based in Halesowen. We sell the whole kit packages and offer free beauty guild accredited training with kit purchase if you would like to come and handle the various machines available and see which one you prefer thats no problem as we have lots of demo machines for you to play with Nouvatan Spray Tan Solutions, Accessories and Equipment Suppliers

Thanks for your reply - I have narrowed it down to sienna x and nouvatan as they seem popular choices. I'm swaying more towards Nouvatan though... Need to get my funds together and will probably email you with some questions Steve if that's ok. I'm new to tanning so not too clued up on which equipment is best for me.

We run courses twice weekly in the Birmingham area, we are based in Halesowen. We sell the whole kit packages and offer free beauty guild accredited training with kit purchase if you would like to come and handle the various machines available and see which one you prefer thats no problem as we have lots of demo machines for you to play with Nouvatan Spray Tan Solutions, Accessories and Equipment Suppliers

Hi, do you do spray tanning courses in nottingham area ?

Hi All,

I have recently completed my manicure and pedicure training and I'm currently waiting for my paperwork to complete NVQ Level 2s in both the above.

I would like to do mobile work and also children's parties/pamper parties part time. I would eventually like to offer spray tans, and possible glitter tattoos/face painting (for children's parties). I understand that to obtain insurance for the glitter tattoos/face painting you need to be trained for 'skin care work'.

I'm a little overwhelmed looking at tan options at the moment so would like some opinions from tanners! Which brand do you recommend? Did you train with the brand or through an academy? Can anyone recommend any training courses in the West Midlands (I'm in Birmingham).

I'm also looking into insurance so if anyone is aware of any insurers who DON'T insure glitter tattoos please let me know so I know which to avoid (so to speak).

Thanks in advance,
Kirsty

We do nouvatan training and are based in Tamworth. But there are Nouvatan trainers all over the country.

Prior to Nouvatan we have used sienna x and fake bake but have found that nouvatan provide a much better product.

Good luck in the future xx

Thanks for your reply. I've just emailed Nouvatan via their website regarding kits/training. X

Latest posts

Back