Spray tan training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to add this service and have already decided that Nouvatan is the product I would like to offer. Could you please tell me where I could get the best training in the greater Manchester area?

Nouvatan l Training - Manchester is mentioned as one of their training venues - so you'd be best getting in touch with them directly for course dates/etc...

I'm not getting a response to my email - does anyone have a contact for Nouvatan on here?

Give them a call 0121 501 1708
Rhiannon x

Give them a call 0121 501 1708
Rhiannon x

Thank you for their number. I am unable to use my phone during the day due to the nature of my job - hence the need for a contact on here or email.

Gillian x

Just a thought - are you going to the beauty UK show this Sunday and Monday, as nouvatan will be there?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

We offer guild accredited training in 24 different locations throughout the U.K. and Mainland Spain and Manchester is one of them.
you can email us At [email protected] or through the web site www.nouvatan.co.uk

Just a thought - are you going to the beauty UK show this Sunday and Monday, as nouvatan will be there?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Yes! Have emailed again and got a reply. Sadly free training won't be on offer so it probably won't be any cheaper. Free training is available with a ts50 package for £350 including tent and liquids etc. sounds good value as training is £75 so I've been told today. Think the ts50 is the better of the two available.

Any advice greatly received as would prefer not to learn the hard way! :)

Last edited:
We offer guild accredited training in 24 different locations throughout the U.K. and Mainland Spain and Manchester is one of them.
you can email us At [email protected] or through the web site www.nouvatan.co.uk

Thank you. Got a reply from Dawn today. Sadly the dates in bury aren't possible. I'm just waiting for other dates

Yes! Have emailed again and got a reply. Sadly free training won't be on offer so it probably won't be any cheaper. Free training is available with a ts50 package for £350 including tent and liquids etc. sounds good value as training is £75 so I've been told today. Think the ts50 is the better of the two available.

Any advice greatly received as would prefer not to learn the hard way! :)

I trained with Nouvatan in April and have the TS50 Kit. The pop up tent is great quality and is easy to fold. The machine is easy to use and clean. I also bought 10%, 14% and 20% (for doing the rapid tan, wash off after 2-4hrs).

I would suggest buying the clip on light and the holdall as for the £15 cost you wouldn't be able to buy one in the shops of the same quality.

All round I am loving Nouvatan and the results from their tan :p

I trained with Nouvatan in April and have the TS50 Kit. The pop up tent is great quality and is easy to fold. The machine is easy to use and clean. I also bought 10%, 14% and 20% (for doing the rapid tan, wash off after 2-4hrs).

I would suggest buying the clip on light and the holdall as for the £15 cost you wouldn't be able to buy one in the shops of the same quality.

All round I am loving Nouvatan and the results from their tan :p

This is great, thank you :)

Can I ask, did you get three spare cups with your kit? It is showing them on the picture for the kit but they are not on the list? How critical are they? I know I sound ignorant but I haven't trained so I'm not sure on what will and won't really be essential.

Also, I had that I was going to get 8% but I see that you didn't? Is 8% not particularly popular?

:)

Can I ask, did you get three spare cups with your kit? It is showing them on the picture for the kit but they are not on the list? How critical are they? I know I sound ignorant but I haven't trained so I'm not sure on what will and won't really be essential.

Also, I had that I was going to get 8% but I see that you didn't? Is 8% not particularly popular?

Hi believe me before my training course I hadn't a clue, still no expert but am really enjoying doing the Tans.

You do get the 3 cups, two have lids and the other one I keep attached to the gun so you don't need a 3rd lid.

You get a bottle of 8% and 12% with the kit so I do have it although 8% is the one I have used the least. I was bit worried I wouldn't use it all by its expiry date but because I have bought a 20% you can mix the two to get higher percentages so it won't go to waste.

There are other threads on here with formulas but here is one use:

25ml of 8%
25ml of 20%
(8 + 20 = 28 divided by 2 as equal quantities of each gives 14% tanning solution)

Another point I would add is that the bulb you get from nouvatan with clip on light makes it difficult to tan with. I followed a thread last week on here that had a link to buy a 26watt daylight bulb and used it for my tans this week, massive improvement to my tanning technique-well worth the buy)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi

I bought a fab kit from LA TAN, which included machine, tent & 3 litres of tan solution, then I did my training with Julie Wilding (joe90 on Salon Geek).

Kit and training were both great value.

Julie is really thorough, very patient and I've done other training courses with her since.

Hth

Carole x

I bought the Nouvatan kit on Sunday from BeautyUK.

You do get three spare cups. I like them - just means that I don't have to pour the solution back into the bottles and I don't have to carry the litre bottles around.

I've just labelled them all :) hope this helps

Ps the Nouvatan solution is a gorgeous colour with a lovely scent too! x

I have emailed them directly and also to Dawn and had no reply whatsoever. I have read great reviews about Nouvatan hence why I have tried to make contact but nothing!! Who else would you recommend - I was particularly interested in purchasing their kit with the training. Do Sienna offer the same package?

Thanks

Sadie :biggrin:

I have had replies now. Bought my kit at Birmingham but still waiting for training dates :)

Does anybody know of any spray tan training in Leeds?

hi all i have been spray tanning friends for 2 years just changed to omg solutions which i love!! im looking into doing a accredited course so i can get insurance & go public, im in bognor regis west sussex can anyone recommend a course in west sussex anyway? i have goggled a few and sent emails but no replies.
any help would be very grateful
must say love this site i have picked up useful tips for a while so its bout time i joined x

Latest posts

Back