spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy78

Reaction score
Hi, one of my clients was booked in for a tan Thursday evening as she has a party friday and saturday night. She has now phoned to day she has another party to attend Thursday night. She can not come on Wednesday to have her tan done but can come early Thursday morning, with the intention of keeping it on all day and removing it Thursday evening. I use Sienna x and would normally use an 8 on her do you think i should use a 10 so that it will naturally be a darker shade considering she is not leaving it on all night?

Thank you all

If she Has her tan really early Thursday morning, you could still use an 8 as she will have plenty of time to leave it on all day if she showers it off just before the party. Just advise her to keep it on for as long as she can and make sure she knows that if she washes it off sooner, it will nit develop into it's normal colour. You could give her the option of a 10 and see what she thinks.

Another option may be sienna x tonights the night which fully develops within 2-4 hours. I have used it a few times and it's fab. You can buy a smaller bottle for around £12 and you will get a few tans out if it...xx

Thanks have been on sienna x website and they only have big bottles and as i am going to excel would rather buy my new stock then to save on the postage etc.. will just get her to keep it on as long as possible.

No problem...I placed my order over the phone & I have a sma bottle of tonights the night in stock at the moment....it is a good idea to save on postage at the excel!! xxx

Latest posts

Back