Spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
Hi! I have samples of fakebake gold and original what is the difference of these and what is the leave on time and your thoughts on them?
Also have a sample of vani ts fusion what's the leave on time for this and also the liquid sun. My fiancé is doing my spraytan later (he's very good!) so just wondering which one I should use especially as I'm helping at school to tomorrow and don't want to look orange!! Looking forward to finding the perfect tan solution for clients but have loads of samples to go through! ;) x

Hi! I have samples of fakebake gold and original what is the difference of these and what is the leave on time and your thoughts on them?
Also have a sample of vani ts fusion what's the leave on time for this and also the liquid sun. My fiancé is doing my spraytan later (he's very good!) so just wondering which one I should use especially as I'm helping at school to tomorrow and don't want to look orange!! Looking forward to finding the perfect tan solution for clients but have loads of samples to go through! ;) x

Gold is darker than original and also has shimmery colour which contains a solution to help with cellulite, you leave it on for 8-12 hours over night if poss!!

Thankyou for replying! I tried the original in the end and think it's really nice! For some reason it didn't come out on the bottom half of my legs!? But that could of been my fiancé's fault! So got him to spray again.
I shall try the gold next time.
By the way does fake bake have a minimum spend?
I do really like it but I'm worried about the comments on fake bake not having any stock etc?

Tan does that on me too!! On my shins mostly!!!! You have to spend £99 to make an account, not sure if they've changed it though it was 2 years ago when I trained. Not sure if u can order from head office aswell as ur nearest one x

Latest posts

Back