Spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm doing a spray tan course with sallys whitetobrown any feedback on the course and the product and if I should stick with it or try a different brand

I tried it once, wasn't too impressed was ok but not as good as others IMO I remember it had a distinctive smell but I can't remember what it was now lol try out lots of brands to see what u like best. Ring them all and ask for samples

Thankyou iv been told nouvatan is good have you tryed that xx

Hi I tried nouvatan gret customer service but didnt like the color, I use OMG love it and the smells are lush! X

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Clair I'll see if I can get a sample xxx

Vita Liberata!

I use Sienna X and Beach Brown - not a massively known company but it's the best I've tried in my opinion. 5 bottles for 4. Only comes in 2 shades so I use sienna for paler clients. My friend uses OMG and loves it, it's ok but not my fave

I didn't like the smell of white to brown l also thought it was orangy hope this helps xx

Thankyou all been a big help x

I trained with white to brown and I love it...... Good smell ,develops well and the guide colour is deep, I have to say, as with most of these training courses they focus on the product range but really push them for how to set the gun and the spray technique, I didn't but have taught myself after googling tips and lots of free practice spray tans... !

Latest posts

Back